Tuesday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 4:29 pm - Burleson, TX

We'll have the early, INSOMNIA , Tuesday train today..LIZ-where are you???

ALL ABOARD!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 4:47 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family! I couldn't find a title smiley face that tosses/turns/yawns/yet is wide eyed and fully awake at 2 freakin' AM...so I just picked one from the list...

Finally gave up/got up/watching chick flick "In Her Shoes"...I enjoy the alone/quiet time..but will probably get REAL sleepy about the time the 4:30 alarm goes off...

SOOOOOO glad to see some of our "long lost family members" boarding the train yesterday...come to find out CERTAIN said members have been...ahem...dare I say it...LURKING the TMB, and not posting...I hope said members will come back and continue their reunion with us. They have been sorely missed!!!

BIG time prayers for SAUNDRA, her daddy, her sisters and the entire medical team. I dare say most of us know what they are going thru, and are more than happy to extend prayers for them...

I did okay with my "carb loading" yesterday-had oatmeal, mashed potatoes and protein shake for lunch and dinner-talk about feeling WEIRD!! But-if it helps me finish the race, on Sunday, and still be ABLE to walk, on Monday, it will have been worth the effort-and hopefully I will be SICK of potatoes and not be WANTING them after this week! LIZ and QUE are coming to Dallas to be mine and Corbin's cheerleaders (well-mostly Corbin's). Richard will be there, but he HAS to be-the girls are coming of their own free will, and that is very cool!

As of a minute ago-at 2:42 am, I no longer am a mother to a TEENAGER-Chris just turned 20!! He stayed up until just now, so he could watch the clock. He may not be a teen anymore, but he's still weird. His GF is taking him to The Reatta tonight for dinner. I guess our days of Ninja Turtle bday parties ARE truly over!!

Ok-enough about me and mine-what's going on with YOU?????

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 11/28/11 7:13 pm - Keller, TX
Happy Birthday Chris!!! I've never been to the Reatta. Hope he has a great time!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/28/11 10:46 pm - Burleson, TX
A-I've never been to the Reatta either-and I'm 34 years OLDER than he is--NO FAIR!!! I wish Stacey was MY girlfriend-she is way too good for HIM!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

beckyhagens
on 11/29/11 2:48 am - New Braunfels, TX
wow you outta be able to get anyone to do anything on here!!!  You might even convince folks to get back on track!!

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/29/11 4:24 am - Burleson, TX
WOW-I must be even scarier than I have convinced my kids I am!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 11/28/11 6:19 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! I was up early so I thought I'd start the train and then I went to the board and saw you started it already Gina. Cool! Sorry about the insomnia though. I feel asleep early last night-around 9pm. I need to get moving because I think I could fall back asleep easily!

Busy day today and tonight as Chris has a counseling appt at 6pm so it should keep me busy. I survived my annual review yesterday with little problems so I'm glad for that. It lasted about 1 1/2 hours-that's def enough. I know its neccessary but sitting around going over my job duties sure is boring.

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!
Phyllis M.
on 11/29/11 12:05 am - Irving, TX
Performance review -  1 1/2 hours -  I'd rather die !!    Oh My -  that is horrible..
I'm lucky if mine last 15 min.......lol     If they last longer - usually means that there are issues that need to be discussed...with my company - I think mine may be a little longer this year.  But I still love my job 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

TraceyC
on 11/29/11 4:51 am - DFW, TX
Hope yours lasts long enough just to sign the official paperwork!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Don 1962
on 11/28/11 7:22 pm
Hola!

Trying to chase the Sandman away this morning but he is wanting to hang around still.  Maybe I can "drown" him in the shower. 

Keeping life simple - sleep, eat, work, repeat.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views