Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/1/11 6:53 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/1/11 7:14 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family! Funny how the week usually usually CRAWLS to Friday..unless of course you have a 13.1 mile glaring toward you, on Sunday, the the week just SHOOTS by...crap...

Going to Dallas, midmorning tomorrow, go to Fair Park to pick up race packets/etc at the expo..then check in the hotel downtown..TRY to sleep...up early Sunday morning..back toFair Park..then whatever will be, will be..weather forecast calls for "cold and probably rain"..better than "hot and possibly fried", I guess! Corbin is uber-excited, and it's hard not to catch a little of HIS joy, despite myself--and the race $$ is to benefit Scottish Rite Childrens' Hospital..it's a win/win...

May I just say again how happy it makes me to see so many smiling faces on the train again???? To see DEBBI, DANNI, JENNIFER, BECKY, JACK and ANNE (crap-did I forget anyone?-Pls forgive me, if I did-blame it on the carbs again!) come back, and join us warmed the corners of my cold, black heart! Of course I'm happy to see the "regulars" too-I DEPEND on y'all to get me thru each day!!!!!!!!

Group prayers today-as I bet we can ALL use them

Hope everyone has a FAB-U-LOUS Friday!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 12/1/11 7:18 pm
Morning Nurse Gina!

Work today or at least look like I am.

This evening Baby Nurse will be here and is bringing your four year old granddaughter with her.  We are going to take her to the drive through Christmas light park in Athens.  http://christmasparkathens.net/

Weather wizards say weather will be changing this weekend so bundle up, turn up the thermostat or throw another log on the fire.  Gina, in your case go do a half marathon!  Good luck Sunday.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 12/1/11 7:57 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning! I have a meeting/ christmas celebration at work, then a couple of hours to work, then leaving early to head to Carrollton for the weekend. Having a girls weekend for my moms birthday at my niece Aprils new home. They moved into a nice 2 story home about a month ago. Looking forward to it!

Good luck to you and Corbin in the marathon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 12/1/11 8:33 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning everyone,

Glad the weekend is in sight.  Work is on the agenda and today I will be working on getting my performance review updated.  I hate doing them, I wait to the last minute to update mine and I then struggle to remember all my accomplishments. Every year I swear I am going to keep it up but it never happens, maybe I should make that a goal on next years.

Tonight is dinner out with DH at El Chico’s.   Mexican food is my favorite.

Gina, good luck in the marathon

Karla, safe travels and enjoy your girl time

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 12/1/11 9:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Gina and TMB train riders,

Gina....you are a MEGA WINNER in our  books any day of the week.    I am sure you will do fine with the half marathon.    You are a better woman than I am I would NEVER survive a half marathon.    I am meeting my son's new GF for lunch today.    Not sure where we are meeting or going to eat  but it will be good anyway.      Praying really hard that the EX GF got my text message.   I have received several phone calls that are UNKNOWN both on my home and cell phone.   I am NOT answering them.    I have a feeling it is her wanting to argue about me telling her NOT to come to my house when she is in town.    She needs to realize that it is OVER with my son.    UGH Some people just don't "get it" !!!   Oh well.....I am glad that he now has a bright future ahead of him.    Please keep me in your prayers.   I came home from my aunts house yesterday and saw my dead plants in my flower bed and decided to clean it out.    Well....I was pulling some dead vines out and ended up pulling some muscles in my lower back.   I have been in pain since and I slept on a heating pad and I am using one right now.   I am praying really hard that this goes away quickly.   My son's BD is wednesday and I have alot planned for him on tuesday night ( night I can see him at their weekly service ).     Prayers for Saundra's Dad and her and her sisters caring for him.     Everyone bundle up this weekend....it's going to be FREEZING !!!!   Have a great weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/2/11 9:03 pm - Burleson, TX

VIVIAN-she's probably just going to keep calling. instead of having your guts cramp up everytime your phones ring-day and night-or your hubby answering the phone-why not get it over with-answer it once-TELL HER-because you are an articulate adult, and she is an addict idiot, who will move on and abuse someone else's family. She just has to KNOW she has nothing else to gain from YOURS. Get it over with, instead of dreading it, and letting it hang over your holiday season.

Said with love-but I think you KNOW that!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 12/2/11 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Thanks Gina.   I have been thinking that also.   I have even thought of looking up her Mom's home number ( i deleted all her family's cell numbers from my phones when they broke up ) and tell her Mom to tell her NOT to show up at my house because if she did I WOULD call the Police.   BTW....she was suppose to go to court in Aug. and didn't so there probably is a warrant out for her arrest.    I mean BUSINESS and she should know that I WILL DO what I say I will.   But then ....stupid people just don't "get it" sometimes.   LOL   That's why I texted her even though my son said not to.    I know how controlling and mainipulative she is....but it WON'T work on me anymore !!!   Thank you and trust me....she is NOT going to ruin my holiday....but is she shows up at my house......I MAY RUIN hers.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cajungirl
on 12/1/11 10:25 pm
TGIF!  Today is Conner's birthday.  It's hard to believe at this time 12 years ago I was in labor for my first child at age 35, LOL.  I've been truly blessed by God to become a mother, even the challenges but oh the joy of love beyond any other.

Busy day at work today, meetings with the new Software Consultants as we begin a conversion.  Should be interesting as I see me and the IT guy butting heads.  Two Type A personalities, me knowing WHAT I NEED, him thinking he knows what I need.  Someone get bail bond money ready because I'm gonna hurt him if he doesn't back off :).

Tomorrow is the Christmas Under the Oaks with crafts, homemade food, lots of music, rides for the boys and all that.  I can't wait to enjoy a day of fun! 

Best wishes tomorrow Gina.  Liz text me please and give me the scoop on when Gina finishes the race!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers to all in need, off to get a few things done before I go into meeting hell.

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Liz_G_Tx
on 12/2/11 1:16 am
just now hopping over here.. Saw your post.. and gotcha covered!!! I know both my husband and MIL will do a great job!!!! cant wait!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views