Monday WLS Express

JenniferScott
on 12/5/11 1:30 am, edited 12/5/11 1:30 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 09/09/08 with

Good morning,

Jumping on late this morning but wanted to be sure and get on and see how you did Gina.  Congrats on finishing the half marathon! 

This week is going to go by quick today is really the only day I won't be busy with something after work.  Tomorrow I'm getting my nails done which isn't important but does keep me busy and sure does make me feel good to be pampered a bit.  Wednesday I talk with my counselor, I'm looking forward to this as she is one of the only reasons I've been able to lose/maintain my weight and learn to deal with my anxiety and social awkwardness. I used to be extremely shy which is why I was too afraid to join any type of support group in person or even talk on OH more.  Thursday my best friend is getting a tummy tuck so will be visiting her after work and then Friday - Sunday I'll be taking care of her since her fiance is in Afghanistan and her niece has to work. 

I'm really excited for my BF and the TT.  I mentioned Friday that I am still recovering from an extended TT, it has been the best thing I've done for myself besides WLS.  I'm still pretty swollen so have not lost any pant sizes but my jeans have never fit so well.  Instead of stuffing/tucking/folding myself in them I can just pull them up and done.  I had a lot of lose skin in front but I had a lot more in back.  My mom growing up would make fun of my "shelf" and before the ETT the only reason I looked like I had a butt was because of the extra skin and stubborn fat that wouldn't go away no matter how much I exercised.  Now I suffer from the NoAssAtAll disease, I'm not complaining but will be doing some squats once I'm cleared to exercise to get some shape back.  I've been meaning to take some after photos to post so maybe with my free night I can do that tonight.  At almost 7 weeks out I'm surprised how sore my abs are still.  I guess I shouldn't be since the Dr said he had to do some extensive muscle repair, which surprised me since I haven't had children.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised I was pretty rough on my body being 100+ lbs overweight for so many years. 

Back to work...

Have a great day everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 41 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 115 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views