Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/9/11 9:54 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 12/9/11 10:02 pm
Good Morning!  I'm jumping on quick, I fun-filled, busy day ahead.  Just finished making Oreo Balls for our family reunion today at noon.  I'm excited to see my family yet apprehensive to attend as it WILL be an emotional day as this is my Dad's family and the first get-together since he passed away.  I "almost" said no I'm not attending BUT my Granny that is 89 years old will be there and I want to spend time with her while she is still her.  Keep us in your thoughts today please.

After the reunion I'm going to FINISH my Christmas shopping then come home and wrap gifts while the munchkins aren't here.  They are with their Dad and grandmother today.  Then I'll pick up the house and hopefully watch a movie tonight. 

Work is SUPER BUSY, I'm working on a software conversion and I've been given more job responsibilities that is going to include a fairly substantial pay raise (I'm told, haven't heard the amount yet).  I see me being head down, butt up for a LONG time.  It'll be challenging but rewarding to FINALLY get this project done the right way.

Ok better run......or I'll attend the reunion without make-up and scare the kiddos, LOL.

Prayers to all in need, have a great day!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Vivian Prouty
on 12/9/11 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Prayers for you Dana that your day goes well.   At least your Dad's family ( or Moms too for that matter ) have family reunions.    My parents family ( both my parents have died ) NEVER...EVER get together.   It is really very sad to not know any of your relatives other than a few aunts and uncles.   I did touch base this past year with one of my cousin's on FB ( Dad's half brothers daughter ) and me and my middle son went to Oklahoma in August to see them for the first time in over 35 yrs.    Good luck with the crowds at the stores and have a nice relaxing day without your boys.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/9/11 10:03 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family! I slept in until 07:30 today...of course, I didn't get IN the bed until around 02:00, but still..it FELT like sleeping in-and felt GOOD!

The work party last night went well-LOUD, as these go (for us old people anyway)-our TMB peeps CHRIS and KRIS M were the DJs, and Chris really knew how to "work the room". He was a big hit. I have a quieter, "in home" party, here in Joshua, that some old friends throw annually. she is a caterer, and  FABULOUS cook, so this is the toughest party, food wise.

Meeting TRACEY this morning (finally!), and we're taking Baby Blake for his first pic with Santa. Now how cool is THAT?? Way better than eating a bag of cookies!!

Hope everyone has a blessed, SAFE day-beware of crazy moms and GiGi type peeps, pushing for space, in the Santa lines-they can be brutal!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva AKA Blake's GiGi

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 12/9/11 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina, Dana and TMB,

Where is everyone this AM?   Guess lots are sleeping in today.    Not sure what I am going to do today.  I am considering baking some cookies for my support group tomorrow although I said I was NOT going to do that this year.   LOL   If I do I will probably just do one kind.   Usually I do lots of different cookies and make up baggies for my members.    I'm not doing that for sure this year.    Money is a little tighter due to all the price hikes on everything....food, clothes, gas, etc.    Also I am tryinig to get into the Christmas spirit but it is hard with one of my sons not going to get to be here for Christmas.    Oh well....at least he is alive and doing better than he has in his entire life.    I did post a NEW RECENT photo of him on my FB page.   I also posted a photo of Caleb my youngest.    Hope everyonen has a fun weekend and day.    Be careful at the malls.   You kNOW there are lots of crazy people there since it is 2 weeks till Christmas.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 12/9/11 11:13 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I stayed in bed late today can't say I was actually sleeping but not from the lack of trying.  I need to do some Christmas shopping but don't have a clue what I am shopping for. 

Dana, I know it will be hard today but hope seeing family brings you comfort.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 12/10/11 12:46 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning..while it still is morning. I've been up straightening the house, doing laundry and starting to clean the house. Ben will be home by Monday or Tuesday and my whole family will be having CHRISTMAS here next Saturday and the house isn't going to clean itself!

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm sure enjoying mine at home even though I'm cleaning. I had a really rough work week and needed time at home.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views