Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/17/12 8:08 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/17/12 8:25 pm, edited 2/17/12 8:26 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family! I crashed and burned early last night, so am up and sorta awake, for the past hour. What a busy, busy week this has been! as the saying goes" My drass is agging"...I think my "drass" got home 30 minutes after I did last night...

Leaving in a bit to go help my boss/friend with her son's "Skating Rink Wedding". She bought all the stuff to make the groom's cake, out of ding dongs, last night. We pretty much have no idea what we're doing-which will make it even more fun, probably! She makes beautiful wedding cakes-but this is first ding dong one-and, for sure, the first skating rink venue! I'm assuming they rented the whole rink...at least I HOPE so...

Traveling prayers for those on the road today. I hear it raining out there. Please be extra careful, and watch out for the idiots...

Let us know how the Austin/Round Rock group goes !

Hope everyone has a SUPER Saturday!

Gina AKA Nurse

**Edited to Add**

Oh--I forgot something I wanted to tell y'all: I had a WOOHOO/WOW moment last night...few and far between at nearly 10 yrs out, ya know...I had gone to Dress Barn, to check out some stuff. They divide the store in half, with "plus size" on the left, and "regular size" on the right. I usually wear the smallest "left" side and the largest "right" side, so I always scope out the clearance racks on both sides, before I look at anything else. I started on the "left" side. The very young salesgirl approached me and said "Ma'am-I don't think you will find anything there-YOUR SIZE is on the OTHER side of our store"...yea, it's a small woohoo...but I'm claiming it!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 2/17/12 9:04 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Gina. Congrats on the Dress Barn woohoo! Enjoy your ding dong wedding day.

I'm heading to Spring to go visit my sweet Paige, Jodie and Steph today as well as Paige's family, Clay and King. We are heading into Houston to see Michael in The Beverly Hillbillies play tonight, then I will come home afterwards sinc Benis home. He is busy all day judging our local high school powerlifting meet. My sister is feeding him dinner, so he won't miss Mom.

I'm hoping the rain stops by the time I leave. It looks like it will.

Have a good day to everyone!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 2/17/12 10:48 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up and about to head out to breakfast with Charlie, he has not had his Peppers breakfast fixed since we were cruising last weekend so he is waiting on me to get dressed.  Sometime today I need to buy groceries cabinets and fridge is starting to look bare.

Gina, great Woo Hoo.  Karla, hope you all have a great time and enjoy the play.

Have a great weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 2/17/12 11:46 pm

Short agenda today.  Family birthday party at my brother's house.  Too wet for yard work anyway.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views