Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/3/12 9:02 pm, edited 3/3/12 9:03 pm - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/3/12 9:17 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning! Time for a new week..I need to spend today getting organized/planning/getting vitamins in their daily bags/etc-all the usual Sunday stuff...

Going to Waco, sometime today, with my sister, to play, at McDonald's, with her grandkids. Their mom drives up, from Killeen, so everyone can meet/play. Not sure what time, or how long we're staying, but they made her promise to bring "GiGi", so, of course, merrily I will go!

Tuesday I'll be making a round trip car trip to Pearland (Houston area) with my mom and sisters. Friday my SIL (Leesa), of 36 yrs, found her mother dead (natural causes), and Tuesday will be her memorial service. Her mom didn't show up for her weekly church luncheon, so my niece went looking for her. Her car was in the driveway, but she wouldn't answer the door. Amy called Leesa-they went in together-found Lydia dead in her bed-beyond reviving (my SIL is a nurse-said had obviously been in Heaven several hrs). So very sad for all concerned. I have known Lydia since I was 16 yrs old. Truly wonderful lady, who will leave a huge void, here on Earth.

Hope everyone has a restful day. Please hug the ones you love and appreciate. I know I will. None os us know when the last time will be..well..the last time...

I LOVE and APPRECIATE y'all!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 3/3/12 9:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina and TMB Family,

I have looked at the paper....into my second cup of coffee....and now on the computer already.   I've been up for a hour now.   I have to go and get things ready for my support group meeting later on today.     Then I have to get ready for church.   I am really sorrry that your SIL had to go and find her Mom that way but to be absent from the body means she is with God and that is a good thing.     Have a fun trip to Waco today Gina.     I will be headed south in 10 days from now to pick up my son for his 3 day pass.    He is looking forward to it but I am not looking forward to 2 trips south in 3 days.  LOL   Have a great weekend everyone and prayers being said for everyone in need.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 3/3/12 10:55 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Jumping on real quick before I head out to Sunday School.  Going out to a normal breakfast with DH after wards.  Was planning to go down to my Dad's today but I don't feel great this morning, have a headache and kind of tired so I my just stay home.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 3/4/12 12:25 am
Gina, sorry about your loss.

Working again today.  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/4/12 7:57 am - Burleson, TX
Thank you, DON

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 3/4/12 8:12 am
As professionals in our respective fields we learn to desensitize ourselves to a lot of things.  We have to.  But when the scrubs, or uniforms, come off - we're still human. May have the hide of a sharpei dog but were still human!  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/4/12 6:51 pm - Burleson, TX
DON-exactly. My SIL has been an RN for over 20 yrs, but she's always had "clean" jobs-like management, etc. She's doing Home Health now--fairly "healthy" people. She rarely deals with dead people, and has never FOUND anyone not alive-and this was her MOM, so, of course, this was uber hard. I cannot even imagine-and I deal with deceased people, on a regular basis

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views