Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/4/12 6:57 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/4/12 7:04 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family! Was a great weekend, but has come to a "all too quickly" close..got alot of domestic chores done...still so much left to do..funny how THAT never ends...

No doubt will have super busy day today-esp in prep for being gone tomorrow..but will take it a minute at a time..and take time out for praying and walking (probably at the same time-multi-tasking, ya know!)

Prayers and (((HUGS))) all around-I bet we can all use some. Special prayers for the tornado victims. I don't know anyone victims-do y'all? Our work is sending a special Red Cross contribution today-makes me proud to be a part of it. My grandfather was part of the "Baptist Men Association" that went to storm areas to rebuild, etc. They just spoke of the group, on the news. Sure makes me miss him. He loved doing that volunteer work.

What kind of day are you going to have?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 3/4/12 10:47 pm
What kind of day are you going to have?

Well hopefully it will be productive and safe.  Need to run to CPA's office and would like to catch a walk before going to work this afternoon.  That is if a nap does not get in the way first!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 3/5/12 2:32 am - Fort Worth, TX
Having a good day here!! Packed up the kitchen this morning so we can only have frozen or take out from here on out!! Almost done with packing then I turn around and find more stuff! Where was it all!!! No wonder the house felt so small!! It is!! Go the attic cleaned out yesterday! Now the maid can clean all the cupboards and such since they are all empty!.

Prayers to all who ned them. Viv you can always just go to the reception or go by to see her later in the week. or next week. That is when she is really going to need someone!

Go make it or fake it!
Meggie
Megan 
Karla Lewis
on 3/4/12 8:30 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Gina. Ready to get this work week over to enjoy Spring Break next week. I have a super busy week planned for next week, so I won't get much rest, but that is okay. I won't be going up to the school everyday and that suits me fine!

I have plenty to keep me busy at work today..3 more folders to process and some other paperwork to take care of. Tomorrow I need to start getting ready for meetings happening after spring break.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 3/4/12 8:37 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up earlier they I planned.  DH was suppose to take lettuce and tomatoes to work today and we forgot so I am about to head to the grocery store and then to his job to drop them off then back home to start my work day.

Had a good weekend, had lunch with cousin and sister on Saturday and Sunday wasn't feeling all that great but went with DH to take the dogs to the White Rock  dog park a combination of nice weather and pain medicines did the trick.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 3/4/12 9:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina and TMB Family,

Not sure what this week will bring.    A church friends husband passed away last tuesday and his funeral is today.   I want to go to support her and give her my condolences but in another way I don't want to go.   I HATE funerals and the older that I get .....that is getting worse.   I guess I will make my mind up a little later on.    I need to get busy and start cleaning my  house from the weekend.    Please keep my friend Vicky in your thoughts and prayers  ( she's the one that lost her husband of 30 yrs. ).   I know life will be hard for her in the beginning.    Praying for anyone in need and unspoken prayers today.   Love you guys.    Have a blessed and great day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 3/4/12 10:43 pm
I HATE funerals and the older that I get .....that is getting worse.

Probably because the older we get the more of the things (funerals) we get to go to.  

Vivian Prouty
on 3/4/12 11:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Well....that too Don but I just can't stand saying goodbye to people even though I know in my heart that I WILL see them again when I die or when the world comes to a end.     I know that we have attended this church for over 32 yrs and this particular couple were one of the only ones who spoke to us everytime that we saw them.....our 2 older sons are around the same ages of their 2 kids also.   SO I guess I can just relate to her in her time of sorrow.   Also i sob so loudly at funerals.   I am seriously considering not going although I feel I should.   Not sure what I will do.   I guess I have till about noon to decide since the funeral starts at 1.     

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 3/5/12 12:03 am
In the words of my late father "do what you think is right".

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views