Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/15/12 8:23 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/15/12 8:28 pm - Burleson, TX

TGIF, my TMB family! Am very happy for this work week to be in the bag-just need to get today tied up...

Taking a little road trip down I-35 tomorrow...very much looking forward to it..wi**** was TODAY...

Crap..Chris just got up, whining with a earache--better so see about him..sigh..what a drama king...

LOVE Y'ALL..will check back later

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 3/15/12 10:11 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

It has been a long busy week.  Worked a little late last night and since I don't have any meetings till 10 I am  going to take my time getting started this morning. 

No real plans this weekend might go out to McKinney trades day tomorrow with SIL I have never been and I would get some walking in. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 3/15/12 11:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina, Saundra and TMB family,

Gina....hope Chris is OK.   Earache are the PITTS !!!  Poor guy.    In a few hours I will be headed south up 1 -35 myself.   I wish I could go to Nina's meeting tomorrow....it would be AMAZING seeing her and seeing the people there in RR or Austin.     I thought of her on wednesday going through RR and passing the Ikea on 1-35.   I am still SO stiff and sore.   I have problems bending over and picking up anything off the floor.    Hope I get better soon.   I don't plan on sitting on a bed pillow on my trip today so we will see how that goes.   Falling at MY age is NO FUN at all.     On a good note....I checked my backside and I have no physical bruises yet.    They could still appear though.   I am sure i bruised the bone.    UGH oh well...enough of that.   Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers today.    It is HARD taking him back but he only has 4 more months till he graduates the program and then begins and bright future.    Saundra...hope your Dad is doing well.    Praying for him.    Ya'll go out and have a great day and enjoy the NO rain for now.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views