Make room for me on the loser's bench.

Ginny Y.
on 3/25/12 3:59 am - TX
Tuesday I will be joining the bench.  So many of you I already know through my husband "Papa Jack". He had his surgery 7 years ago and without this board and other support groups, he wouldn't be where he is today.  I will have the sleeve and am getting excited, but a little scared.  If so inclined, just say a prayer for me Tuesday morning as I go into this next season of my life.
Alissa A.
on 3/25/12 6:42 am - Keller, TX
Yeah Ginny! I know with Jack at your side you'll be successful. Prayers now for nerves and Tuesday for the surgery to go well!
Ginny Y.
on 3/25/12 6:59 am - TX
Thanks, Alissa.

Vivian Prouty
on 3/25/12 7:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Congratulations Ginny.    I know you will do fine.   I may be up there to sit with Jack and Phyllis.   Let me know what time your surgery is.     We will definately keep you and Amanda in our prayers.   I know that God will give you peace about it and you couldn't be in better hands than Dr. Kim's. 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Debbie R.
on 3/25/12 11:40 am - Cedar Hill, TX
VSG on 02/27/12
Hi,
Good luck & I will definitely keep you in my prayers too!!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/25/12 8:12 pm - Burleson, TX

((((GINNY)))))!!!! I didn't get back online yesterday, so am not seeing your post until Monday morning. I was going to Facebook you today-having just found out about your impending surgery Sunday...

I'm soooooooooexcited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are already on my prayer board, of course, but I'll be sending up EXTRA special ones, over and over!!

PLEASE ask JACK to text me when you're finished-or FB me-or put it here-just SOMETHING!!!!!

Godspeed, my Sister!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 3/25/12 9:05 pm - Livingston, TX
Congrats on your upcoming surgery tomorrow. I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery. At least your husband knows what to expect after surgery and will be supportive. Best wishes!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

TraceyC
on 3/25/12 11:25 pm - DFW, TX
I'm so excited for you!!! Prayers for you. I know you're going to do great at this- you already have a wonderful support system. If there's anything you need just holler-I'm just a phone call away. 

Tracey 

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Phyllis M.
on 3/26/12 1:44 am - Irving, TX
YEAH ...........I'm so excitd.....Amanda is starting to get a little nervous also....   That is normal 

guess i'll see ya tomorrow am.......bright and early !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

beckyhagens
on 3/26/12 2:20 am - New Braunfels, TX
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 41 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 115 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views