Surgery Update on GINNY Y

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/26/12 11:31 pm - Burleson, TX

It's 08:30 now...

I just got a text from Papa JACK...GINNY is already out of surgery. He said it only took 45 minutes, including the time to do a hernia repair!

BIG time WOOHOO !!!!

GINNY has been a valued member of our FAMILY, for a very long time--but she's a "surgically altered freak", like most of the rest of us!!

Here's praying for an uneventful recovery!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

TraceyC
on 3/27/12 3:50 am - DFW, TX
I've been stuck in a hallway all morning being a "potty monitor" so I haven't had any type of access to the outside world. She's been in my thoughts and prayers all day...  sooo glad everything was uneventful. Prayers for an even faster recovery!

Thanks for posting!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Ginny Y.
on 3/27/12 11:21 am, edited 3/27/12 11:22 am - TX
Gina after I talked to you and she went to recovery, her oxygen level dropped to the low 80's. They got pretty worried about that and put her on a C-Pap machine to force air into her. She also had a reaction to the drugs and she could not wake up so they kept her in recovery an extra 2 -2 1/2 hours. She then got to her room which they moved her to one closer to the nurses station for montioring. She slept most of the afternoon and seemed to be doing much better this evening. She still should b able to come home tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers.
Jack

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/27/12 8:22 pm - Burleson, TX

Well..crap! That's hat we get for bragging too soon!!!!

I pray today will be "drama free" and she'll be able to go home, and rest FOR REAL-the way you CANT do in the hospital!

She has a GREAT nurse-but feel to hollar if you have any questions-sometimes I know stuff...

LOVE you both!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views