Monday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/1/12 8:15 pm - Keller, TX
I TRIED TO START THE TRAIN YESTERDAY- even typed up a long ass post and then OH ate it and gave me errors when I tried to repost. So I gave up. Let's try this today then!

Tell us your plans for 4th of July!

Alissa A.
on 7/1/12 8:26 pm - Keller, TX
Oh sure, now that I don't have a ton of time to type it will let me. lol. I've been MIA lately I know. My mouth pain just got me down last week and I haven't slept well as a result. But its getting better now-finally. I discoved that Smoothie King has some protein shakes that I could drink and that helped me get some good protein in while cooling my mouth pain so that was good. I went once this weekend and 2 times the weekend before while traveling to Houston and back.

We have a new Kroger 1.9 miles from the house- just down the road with no lights-just 1 stop sign. It is great. We went at 9am yesterday and then I ran back at 5 when I decided to get paper goods for our dinner. At 6 we had my sister and her family including her husband's dad, and Bryan's dad over for dinner. Bryan made his wonderful roast and mashed potatoes. Then we had Angel Food cake with fresh strawberries and cool whip for dessert. I got to feed Maggie some potatoes from our plate and then some awful looking green baby food. lol.

We are going to the CATS game on July 4th with my sister and her family. It will make for a sleepy day on the 5th at work but that's okay.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Karla Lewis
on 7/1/12 9:51 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Today we are working in the yard. Tomorrow is house cleaning day. Wednesday we will cook some things for a BBQ at my sisters on the evening of the fourth. We will eat and have fireworks. She has several families coming over. Thursday we will get packed for our cruise and get pedicures. Friday is do nothing day or last minute stuff. Saturday we leave for Galveston for our cruise.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'm glad your mouth is getting better finally, Alissa.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Elaine-SugarLand
on 7/2/12 12:10 am - Sugar Land, TX
Have a safe cruise, and a great time.
                                           Love, Elaine aka Sunshine Diva
mxekin65
on 7/1/12 9:56 pm
Good Morning TMB!!!

No plans here other than sitting on my front porch to see the firework display at Dell Diamond.
What better way to celebrate?!!!

Have a great week!!!

Blessings,

Nina

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Saundra P.
on 7/1/12 10:38 pm, edited 7/1/12 10:39 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,
Had a good weekend being mostly lazy. Did get my lazy butt up yesterday and went to Sunday School and to the grocery store.

No set plans for the 4th yet.

Work is all I have planned today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 7/1/12 11:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning everyone,

What WAS up with OH this weekend ??   I think they were updating it.   I tried several times all weekend and finally gave up.    Not really any plans for the 4th of July.    Going to my sisters sometime that day for food not sure if lunch or dinner yet.     Not much going on at all today.    Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 7/2/12 12:57 am
Very short night last night since we had an individual who experienced a "major malfunction" and had to be accomadated so up half the night after getting called in.  Good guys all went home - bad guy sitting in the Navarro County gray bar inn.  Golden opportunity today to work with the new report writing program we have.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Lalocaweta
on 7/2/12 3:08 am - Spicewood, TX
Still trying to get used to the idea of son moving back home in January. (OK - Mike is having a harder time than me...) A parent never quits being a parent - regardless of the age of the child.
July 4th - going to go watch some fireworks. (Can't set them off here as we are in Stage 4 water restriction as the subdivison's well is dry...) July 5th is our 10th anniversary so going to figure something out to do that day. (We are taking our anniversary trip in August.)]

Anne
"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Elaine-SugarLand
on 7/2/12 3:17 am - Sugar Land, TX
Not much happening with me, I might go to my sister`s house for a barbecue, everybody seems to gravitate there, with my mom there. It all depends on how I feel with pain, and all. Life is not what it used to be, for me.LOL!   Everybody have a great 4th no matter what you decide to do/
                  Love, Elaine aka  Sunshine Diva
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 31 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 107 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 417 views