Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/6/12 7:02 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/6/12 7:11 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my family of choice! I had planned to get up at 04:00, but somehow my body thought 03:13 would be better..WTH ? At least it gives me some extra "me" time to check emails, FB, and watch Friday's Y&R-all the really important stuff !!

I'll spend 6am-6pm hanging with my friend's 92 yr old dad. He doesn't walf well, and his short term memory is shot, so mostly we'll sit and talk about the same things over and over..lol..He's has many "adventures" and loves one-on-one attention (did I mention he's a MAN?)..My biggest challenge will be to NOT snack all day. Mr. C like to eat, and with his short term memory deficit, he "forgets he ate", so wants to eat AGAIN, so food will be a constant struggle/challenge..

KARLA-hope you have the best time EVER on your cruise !!!

Hope everyone has a truly SUPER Saturday! LOVE Y'ALL !!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 7/6/12 11:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Have a great day with your older gentleman Gina.    Saundra and Karla....I am JEALOUS !!!  I want to go on a vacation...especailly the cruise.    I LOVE them.    I have a wedding to go to today ( youth pastor at church ).    I picked up and took my granddaughter's baby bed to my oldest son's yesterday and that grandbaby ( still in the oven ) has GROWN alot in the past week.   My DIL seems to have doubled in size.    It's getting close...due date Aug. 3rd.    I'm REALLY excited about that.     My middle son's back has been killing him....the heart is still acting up but not as much...we are STILL waiting on JPS to classify him so he can be seen.    Please keep him in your prayers.    Other than that I have my support group tomorrow afternoon.    Have a great day and weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 7/6/12 10:13 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. We are ready to head out in a couple of hours for Galveston and would be there by noon to board the ship. I went on the same cruise six years ago, just on a different boat. I would have preferred a cruise to somewhere different, but was planning and booking with 2 other families. There are 11 of us and I'm looking forward to time together on the boat with family and friends. We all go somewhere together every summer.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 7/6/12 11:35 pm

A little yard work and going to brother's on the lake for supper and watch a post Fourth fireworks display and airshow.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/6/12 11:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I am just about packed, sister should be here around 10 and will have the challenge of getting everything in the trunk before he hit the road.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Lalocaweta
on 7/7/12 10:02 am - Spicewood, TX
Late responding today....but I tend to be late to many things.

Did some laundry, cleaned some, read a book, and waiting for Mike to cook the cfs. (I made all the other stuff.)

Tomorrow we are taking the kittens that the two feral cats we recovered after the wildfire last year at our old house to the SPCA. Then going to get the two mama's spayed. But, got a feeling they are going to hang around from now on. Food supply much better here!
And dinner tomorrow is Subway!!!!! No cooking for a change!!!!!!!

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 437 views