Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/26/12 7:46 pm, edited 7/26/12 7:48 pm - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/26/12 8:03 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family! It's been a busy week, with very limited computer time, that wasn't work work work work..and did I mention....work...My direct boss is on vacation this week, so most of her "questions" and phone calls get directed to me. I moved in my new office last Friday, and haven't hung up a SINGLE picture yet, so you KNOW I've been busy!!

I had a "diagnostic medical procedure" done, yesterday, on my lady parts. I should have taken off work today, but didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to sit down...Should make for an interesting day...crap...A friend is driving me today, so at least I don't have to tackle that...

My poor lil car has been picked up from the place the tow truck took it, and is SUPPOSED to be getting repaired. Richard said the insurance peeps are duking it out..I don't care who pays for it...I just NEED my car..I drove the Explorer the last 2 days, and really DID feel like I was steering the WLS Express !!!

Not sure of weekend plans, but I have a feeling they may include "lying around" alot...I had wanted to go some pre-teens's vball charity tourney, but now I'm not sure can hang out on bleachers all day...

Do I sound WHINEY or what ???? Enough of that !!!

What are YOUR plans for today? How about the weekend?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 7/26/12 8:24 pm
Hope your lady bits are okay in the long run.  Worse comes to worse they'll take out the "baby carriage" but the "play pen" will still be there.

Work then by the time we get home Jan's sister, niece and nephew should be here, or close to being here for the weekend.

Think we're going to introduce them to local Tex-Mex for supper and tomorrow family dinner.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 7/26/12 10:14 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Ben and I are headed to The Woodlands later this morning for some shopping and we are meeting Paige for lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Should be a fun day. It's nice to get out of the house. I finished deep cleaning my bedroom and bathroom yesterday. Tomorrow I'll hit another room. Finally got the fridge repaired, whichis a good thing.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 7/26/12 10:34 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Work and dinner out tonight is my plan for the day.  I am ready for more time off think I might need schedule the vacation days I have left.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 7/26/12 10:39 pm - Keller, TX
Goodness girl- you should have taken today off. You deserve a week's vacation of doing whatever you want to do after this month's worth of excitement!

Prayer request for my dad today-he's having a cancerous tumor removed from his bladder. The good news is that they caught it early so they expect that the surgery will be all that is necessary. He will be here in 2 weeks to look for a rent house for him and my mom and then they move here on Aug 31st. So if anyone knows of a rental property in SW FW let me know!

Take care everyone!
Vivian Prouty
on 7/26/12 11:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning TMB family,

Awe...Gina...so sorry you've had a rough week.   Mine has been the pitts too and usually my weeks fly bye....wouldn't you know the bad one has creeped by.    Prayers for everyone in need today.    I don't have any plans for the day and for the weekend only breakfast tomorrow AM in Haltom City and then church sunday.     Everyone have a wonderful day and try to stay cool.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Rose_wins
on 7/27/12 7:19 am - TX
VSG on 07/30/12
Wow!  I think I will sit around and read posts on this forum, watch YouTube sleever posts and get readyto join the ranks of "sleevers" on Monday afternoon--my date with destiny!  Got a little nauseous last night when I watched an actual sleeve procedure from INSIDE the abdominal cavity camera view, but I refuse to let that stand in my way!  HaPpy Friday, everyone!
We play til I win...            
Vivian Prouty
on 7/27/12 10:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Congrats to you on your upcoming sleeve procedure on monday.....and gall bladder removal too.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 7/27/12 10:52 am - Spicewood, TX
Long week for me - I actually worked 3 days this week (as an election clerk - helping people exercise their right to vote, regardless of who it is for....) But, enjoyed every minute of it.
Do it again on Tuesday and then getting some tests done for Mr. Mike the next couple of weeks. And wishing that 8/17 won't come as Austin will go back to San Marcos for the next semester.....

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views