on 8/9/12 3:11 am - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/9/12 3:23 am - Burleson, TX

Good morning all!

I have a doc appt today, so am using Corbin's Explorer, to drive myself, to work,so I can leave early. I haven't driven in nearly 3 weeks, and don't really want to, but I NEED and HAVE to, so I will put on my big girl, spandex, granny panties, and deal with it..and hope the 18 wheelers have mercy on me today..

Busy, busy at work, as the company "restuctures"...Do ALL companies do that so often?...Seems like it happens everywhere I go...This time I'm part of the "new regime"...I don't want to be "part" of anything..Just give me my job and let me do it...It hurts me to see people lose their jobs--even when they are complete idiots..idiots have to eat and have electricity too !! Mostly I wish I could figure how NOT work at all..yea..right..

I'm going to doc today for follow up appt on my "girl parts" today..complete with another ride in te stirrups..the fun never ends..TMI ????

So...what's on YOUR agenda? More fun than stirrups ????

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 8/9/12 4:05 am
As Jan describes it she would rather "...have her one feather than the big head dress..." when it comes to the corporate ladder.  That is why I like my present gig and have no interest in departing despite the lousy pay and falling down office I/we work from.  Happy camper.  May not have that attitude after 08:00 but for know I'm good!

Gina, scariest part about idiots - is that they vote, drive and reproduce!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/9/12 6:38 am - Burleson, TX

DON-I muchly prefer just being one of "the tribe"..but seems like I always get stuck with a feather or two, rammed into my skull..

I'd like to think it is because of my sparkling personality, and ability to multi-task..but am inclined to think it because of my tendency to be bossy/baudy/bottom line/minimal BS

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 8/9/12 4:55 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Hope the driving and dr. Visit go well.

I'm just hanging at the house today. We have to put in a new front porch light because the old one has a sensor and it quit working. It's not that old, so I bought one without a sensor this time.

Hope ever gone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/9/12 6:35 am - Burleson, TX

KARLA-I don't know if those light sensor things work on burglers, but they sure work on ME! When I'm doing church visitation, or a work nurse visit I've been known to jump, scream, cuss and drop my bag when one of those bright lights comes on (just hate cussing during a church visit..the people I am with always seem to be so sensitive..)

I'd say I'm glad you are "hanging out at the house", but I know that doesn't mean RESTING to you..lol..Jackhammering the driveway today? Building a new chimney? Hot tarring the roof? You never cease to amaze me..

I exalt you, for all woman-kind!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 8/9/12 6:30 am - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Did not want to get up this mornindodo stayed in bed longer, If I didnt have a meeting @ 9 I would have slept even later.

Doc told Dad to come back next month.  He is wanting his wound from last surgery to heal more,

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 8/9/12 8:28 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Gina and TMB Family,

Praying for you my friend that everything will go well for  you with the driving and the stir up appointment.   I just HATE those darn things....so uncomfortable !!!  OK....I'm going to bore everyone with baby pictures today.   My son sent me email with Tigerlily's hospital photos...so here goes......

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Vivian Prouty
on 8/9/12 8:28 am - Fort Worth, TX

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Vivian Prouty
on 8/9/12 8:29 am - Fort Worth, TX

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 437 views