on 8/13/12 2:27 am - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 8/13/12 3:58 am
Morning Nurse Gina!

Hope you all are well rested.  I keep having weird dreams.  Guess I need to cut down on the Tex-Mex too close to bed time.  

Once again work is at the top of the docket today.  Should be an interesting day.  Sent out a bunch of "crap-o-grams" toward the end of last week.  Maybe folks got some things taken care of this weekend despite the heat.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 8/13/12 5:03 am - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning, 

Had a good weekend and as always hate to see it end.   
  Work and laundry are on my to do list today as well as another trip to grocery store to get the stuff I forgot to add to my list. Sucks getting old.
Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 8/13/12 7:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Saundra.....yes it does and your NOT old yet.   LOL   I always forget to get things unless I have them on my list and sometimes I even forget my list !!   LOL  have a great day today !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 8/13/12 5:22 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I have to go into work for a few hours for Medicaid billing training from a Medicaid guy coming thru town today. Hopefully I'll learn something! Nothing much else going on. Maybe a trip to Walmart amd Sally's beauty supply.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 8/13/12 7:20 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Can't believe that the weekend came and went so quickly.   I did get to go spend sometime with my amazing little grand daughter yesterday.    She kept wanting to get fussy but I kept doing things she liked so she would stop.   She is SO cute...but then I know you knew I would say that.   LOL  I went to church 2 times yesterday ( we usually don't have Sunday evening service ) but had a membership drive last night.     I am on a mission today to go see if i can go find some "old fashion" dresses for my granddaughter.    I'm going to head to one of my fav thrift stores to look for "smocked dresses".   My DIL loves the older vintage style.   I did run by Goodwill yesterday before heading to church and found her one in a 24 months.   It will be a while before those fit her.   I'm doing laundry already too but then I do it almost everyday anyway.    The drizzle of rain we got was nice last night....it stormed and poured at church but when I got home...hardly nothing at all had fallen.    Maybe later in the week?   LOL   Have a great day and don't forget your vitamins and drink enough fluids so you won't dehydrate.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 8/13/12 8:33 am - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE..

Yes - the weekend went by so fast.  I'm finding NOT working on the weekends - I'm really enjoying them..

Sorry to see the olympics ending,  They were pretty exciting this year.  I enjoyed them.  But I'm excited to see usual shows now too. 

Not much going on in my world

Joey has moved back to Dallas.  Job down there didn't work out after 4 mos...he couldn't take their crap any longer and was tired of using his own money to get things to do his job half ways decently.    he likes doing work as long as it looks nice when hes done but the idiots down there don't want to spend any money on maintenance and so they are doing it halfway causing him alot more work in the long run.  

Time to get back to work.  gonna be busy week for me.   ((((Huggs)))))  to all 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Lalocaweta
on 8/13/12 9:58 am - Spicewood, TX
Happy Monday.....Trying not to stress over my son's biological father and his stupidity. Just irritates the crap out of me how some people (BOTH men and women) can create a child and take credit for all the good things that child does (as a child and as an adult), but yet are not willing to help out with money when it is critically needed.
That said, going to try and remember to eat and not spend the day stressing. Got to chill as my LAST - YES MY LAST - semester of school starts in 2 weeks!

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 122 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 432 views