Monday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/20/12 3:01 am - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD !!

The site seems to be having its own case "the Mondays" this morning-this took me 5 tries-just to get THIS far-will attempt to post when I get to work...

The problem may very well be ME !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 8/20/12 3:48 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning Gina. I am headed into work for some computer training today. I need to I out fees into the program when that is over, but won't work all day yet. Yesterday flew by and I was up and going until bedtime. Maybe today will have more relaxing time.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 8/20/12 4:08 am
Morning Nurse Gina!

According to the piece of paper on the fridge I'm OFF today!  I still got plenty to do!  Have to go drop some blood in Corsicana then go to Ennis and pick up my new toy and some more coffee.  This NPO after Midnight crap is for the birds.  I'm HUNGRY!  Get to go back to doing some night crawling this week but not till tomorrow.  Unfortunately I have another piece of paper that says "Subpoena" on top of of it.  That is for tomorrow AM.   Never fails.  Court comes either on your day(s) off and/or messes up your sleeping.  Jan and her sister got the nephew/son squared away at Tuscaloosa and both left out same time this morning going the same direction.  One for work and the other for Colorado.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 8/20/12 5:53 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning 

Had a good weekend, sister had a open house for my niece yesterday that we attended.  She has the house fixed really nice makes me want to do some remodeling.

Work is at the top of my agenda might work on laundry.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

meggieintx
on 8/20/12 4:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I am taking the red eye again tonight. Work has been Dante's Inferno lately but I see the vague light groing closer. weight up 20 lbs. thinking 5 day pouch test is in order. New kitties are awesome to go home to! The are such love muffins! Just fakin it till I can make it!
Meggie
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 437 views