New to this forum

grn_eyz74
on 9/12/12 11:21 pm - TX
VSG on 01/31/15
Hello everyone! I am pre op and normally hang out in the VSG forums since that is the surgery I am getting but decided to come check out this forum since I live in Texas and don't see many people on that forum from Texas. Just checking it all out, hoping to meet new people.
~Susan~ 

Don 1962
on 9/13/12 4:17 am
Howdy from E. TX.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 9/13/12 5:04 am - Livingston, TX
Welcome to the TX OH board. We do a daily WLS Express. Our board is not as active as it used to be since Facebook is used a lot.

Congrats on your upcoming surgery. After I had ine, I hung out a lot on the board from the month and year of my surgery since those folks were experiencing the same thing at the same time as me.

Hope you hang around here some!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 9/13/12 6:25 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Welcome to the TMB ( Texas Message Board ) Susan,
I bet you recognize my face.    I am on that forum daily posting my Grateful Post and Motivational Quote ( M-F ).    Stick around the TMB....Lots of wonderful people on here as on most of the other forums.    Good luck on your upcoming VSG.    BTW...that is a awesome forum to be on.    Where do you live in Texas?    Have a blessed day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Laura in Texas
on 9/13/12 8:29 am
Are you in Houston?? There are a lot of sleevers around here. Best wishes on your journey!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

grn_eyz74
on 9/13/12 9:55 am - TX
VSG on 01/31/15
Thanks everyone!!! Yes Vivian I thought you looked familiar :)......I actually just moved out to Texas City near Galveston. I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Glad to be here!
~Susan~ 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 46 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 120 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 430 views