Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/28/12 10:47 pm - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/28/12 10:59 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all ! I borrowed DON's Thursday train pic..nice and simple..downsized..no bling..the way I feel today..

I've been cleaning like crazy, but somehow my house looks worse than before! The pick up had to go to the truck hospital, so I don't have a way to get the tree, totes, etc TO the storage unit, and get the dining room furniture back FROM the storage unit..just a kink in my plans, but it looks like moving day around here..and it ain't pretty !!

TRACEY and her gang left for their week at Disneyworld last night. It will be Blake's first "In person" meeting with Mickey Mouse, and Chase will be completing his 6 month internship and coming home. As happy as I am for her family, as love them as my own, you KNOW I'm wishing I could have been a stowaway!! I especially would love to be there to see everything thru Blake's eyes..big sigh..

As long as I'm sighing and seeing green, I'll be thinking about KARLA on her beach too...another big sigh...

My guys are all working today, but my the sons mentioned wanting to take me to see "Guilt Trip" this afternoon, for a mother/son outing..it's not WDW or the Caymans, but I'll take the son time !!

Hope y'all have a super Saturday, doing whatever YOU want to do !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 12/28/12 11:59 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

This year is not ending well.

Today is the anniversary of my mothers death. Her and her sister were in a car wreck three days after Christmas in 98 and my mother was declared brain dead the next morning. My aunt survived her injuries but yesterday 14 years later she died from a massive heart attack.

Today I am headed to Sulphur Bluff to be there for my cousin and her family.

Have a good weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 12/29/12 2:55 am - Fort Worth, TX

Hello Everyone,

Can't say good morning because morning has passed already.   Saundra....I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing.   I praying that black cloud that seems to be following you and me too will soon GO AWAY !!!   Gina...hope you get the truck back from the hospital soon.  My house looks like half still celebrating Christmas and half back to normal.   It's been too cold to get out into my garage for a extended amount of time to get things back in totes and out of the house.   Brrrr....it is COLD !!!  My oldest son's 2 german shephards are still gone and have not been located.   I may not have mentioned it on here but on FB but they got out of their yard the day after Christmas and haven't been seen since.   I am totally heartbroken over my granddogs missing.   I'm still praying that they will either come back to their "new" house or be found.    I went to the Sunny Street Support group breakfast this AM and there were 25 people there.    Great group of people lots of support going on too.    Not much on my agenda today but trying to stay warm.    Praying our Sheeba and Ransom return home too.    My heart aches thinking of them being out in the cold with no food or shelter.   They are NOT outside doggies.    Ugh Have a blessed day and stay warm.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 122 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 432 views