Happ New Year's WLS Express!!

Don 1962
on 12/30/12 8:02 pm

Enough said!  Little leery of anything ending in a "13" but for a year guess I'll have to suck it up and go on!  Like the Cowboys missing the play offs, again.

Working daytime today and ring in the New Year tonight by being in bed by 9:00 or 9:30! yesI'm such a party animal.

If you have to drink and drive get a DESIGNATED DRIVER!  Otherwise we'll provide the "chaser"!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 12/30/12 8:12 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Don. I'm hanging out in the hotel lobby. It is cloudy here today. I'm going shopping this morning, then snorkeling a sunken boat this far noon. We have reservations for a ice NYE dinner across the island tonight.

Have a safe and happy NYE everyone.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/30/12 8:20 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all !

DON-"provide the chaser"..love it ! Hope it's not too crazy a night for you..I was more than a bit bummed by the Cowboy game myself..I'm not a fair weather fan..but..well..you know..another sad day in Jerry-land..

No party plans tonight-for the first time in more years than I can remember..My mother mentioned wanting to do "game night"-like we did years ago-when my boys were little and I always spent NYE at home, with them..but I think it is her way of sneaking help with the 5-6-7 y/o greatgrandkids who are staying at her house tonight..My mama may have raised a fool, but it ain't the one named Gina ! I'll probably give in and get some of that fizzy grape juice and some noise makers for the kids and let them have a party (a really, really LOUD party..so their great Granny will hear them really having a good time, at HER house)...

Going back to work today, but not supposed to go in until noon. Attendance will be down until public school is back in session. 25% of our parents are ISD teachers, so they are on vacation, and keep their kids home (crazy people!)..

TRACEY messaged me some pics of Blake with Mickey, Minnie and Goofey last night. Our boy didn't look scared at all. I can't wait for HIM to tell me all about it !! I won't post the pics-that's his mama's right..

I'll be looking forward to KARLA's post today, to do some more beach dreaming..

VIVIAN-I'm hoping the grand-dogs are safe..

SAUNDRA-I know it was a tough week. Continued prayers and ((Hugs))

I've been thinking about my "personal word" for 2013. I did not do well with my 2012 word "Focus". My 2013 came to be in a prayer. I will share it tomorrow, and will be asking you to do so also, should you care to.

Hope everyone has a great, great day !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 12/30/12 10:16 pm

DON-"provide the chaser"..love it ! Hope it's not too crazy a night for you..I was more than a bit bummed by the Cowboy game myself..I'm not a fair weather fan..but..well..you know..another sad day in Jerry-land..

Gina, there have been MANY sad days in Jerry-land since 1989.  Don't worry about me having a "crazy" night tonight.  Well, unless Jan wants to organize the storeroom as we begin putting the Xmas stuff up.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 12/30/12 9:25 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Today DH and I will be driving to Sulphur Bluff for aunts funeral. The community is serving us lunch before the service and I know there will be plenty good food as those ladies know how to cook. I hope I don't over do it and make myself miserable.

No real plans for NYE will probably watch the ball drop then force myself to stay a wake till the new year hits the central time zone.

I fall a sleep watching the game last night had to look online when i woke around 1 to see our season was over.

Scales are displaying the right digits, I am ending the year at the low end of my goal range.

If you are going out tonight don't drink and drive and watch out for the fools that do.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 12/30/12 11:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning TMB Family,

Thank GOD this year is almost over.    Hope 2013 is a better year than this one was.   I'm super stressed this AM....but then what else is new.   I think when I die someone needs to put something about stress killed her on my tombstone.   LOL    Gina...Granddoggies are safe.    They ended up in W. Arlington off I 20 and Green Oaks Rd. at Fuzzy's Tacos.  A man pulled in and got out of his car and my granddoggies ran up and jumped into his vehicle.   Luckily he was a decent guy and took them home with him.   My son had put a ad in Craigslist and he saw them and they were returned home on saturday.    I'm SO glad....as a "natural worrier" I was at least relieved to hear that they are now home and safe.     The guy even bathed the dogs.   SO I am VERY grateful and thankful for that.    Saundra....my heart breaks for all that your family has gone through.   I know you will certainly been looking forward to a new year also.    Karla....glad it sounds like your having a good time on your trip.    Praying for everyone in need.   Have a happy and safe New Year everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 12/31/12 1:18 am - Lewisville, TX

Happy New Years Eve, everyone.  Wishing you all the very best!  Today, I'm at work. Even though the phone isn't ringing.  But I will sit here all day (well might leave around 3:30) and get paid to listen to the rain!.  Cooking dinner tonight for my college niece & her boyfriend.  She will be going back to San Antonio later in the week.  Tomorrow, I will be here at work again.  My aunt in Okla. passed away last night, so will be heading up there later in the week for her funeral.  Just hoping the weather warms up a little.  Have a safe and Happy New Years Eve for those that are going to party.  The rest of us will be safe at home and warm!  Happy Wishes to all,

Brenda

sleevegirl
on 12/31/12 3:07 am - Austin, TX

Freezing here in Austin. Why is it so freaking cold and wet and gross out there? Can it be Summer again? Oy.

Going to a party at a friend's house with the kiddos, will likely leave early, but we'll go for a little while.

Tomorrow, we're having a Turducken roll (we usually have it on xmas but decided to do something else so...) and kale and whatever else. I dunno.

Otherwise... onward and a big pppffffttt to 2012.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views