T.G.I.F. WLS Express!!

Don 1962
on 1/3/13 7:45 pm

Kind of what I thought of my scales this morning! cheeky It is from either upping my walking on the treadmill by both distance and intensity is building up my legs or it's from nibbling on the "crack in a sack", M&M snack mix, but seeing slight up tick. 

Work at top of the agenda again today.  Got a bunch of crap to do this weekend.  Starting with sacking in tomorrow.  Break down Xmas and put it away again for 11 months.  Dog needs a mani/pedi and a case of food from the vet.  Need to make a small, if there is such a thing, Sam's run and go play with my new "toy" I bought last Sunday at the Ft. Worth gun show.  

Go Forth and make it a Great Day and for Karla's benefit I'll throw in a "Go Aggies!"

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 1/3/13 8:29 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I hope my scale is not a liar as I like what it displayed.

Laying in bed going to try my best to go back to sleep before I start my day.

Work on the top of my agenda as well. I sure could get use to 3 day work weeks but even with the short week still hoping the day goes by quickly as I am ready for the weekend.

I have my tree down but not stored away. Still have few decorations in yard so hoping to get all Christmas stuff put away this weekend.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 1/3/13 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Morning Don, Saundra and TMB Family,

Not much on my agenda today.   I have really nothing on the agenda this weekend other than church and my support group meeting on sunday.     Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

sleevegirl
on 1/3/13 10:42 pm - Austin, TX

It's cold and wet here in Austin. SO miserable, I really hate the cold these days.

Therapist in a bit (oh, yippee skippy!) and work for me as well. I have to run by the post office and check the mail. I'm wondering if I offer the kids $20 if I can talk them into going in so I don't have to. *laughing*

Dinner out with my girlfriends tomorrow night. Yay!

Teacher hubby went back yesterday and my kids go back on Monday. I work from a home office so it will be nice to have my house back :)

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Karla Lewis
on 1/4/13 1:14 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm trying to get chores done and am almost done. I have some kind of sinus/ cold thing going on and don't feel good. 11 hours of sleep didn't help it. Supposed to go to watch the game at my sisters tonight. Hopefully I'll feel like it. Illprobably be the designated driver, so don't have much choice since there are just 2 of us! I can lay down there if needed. Food intake is limited...none...since I don't feel like it. Coffee and water diet today so far!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Phyllis M.
on 1/5/13 8:32 am - Irving, TX

Hi everyone.  Seems like its been forever since I've been on the TMB.  Oh yea - it has been.       I disconnected internet back in OCT so I have to make extra effort to go out and locate WIFI to play on the computer now.   So thats what I'm doing tonight.

Gotta get..........LUv you all.   Make it a GREAT weekend. !! 

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views