Thursday WLS Express - ALL ABOARD!!

Don 1962
on 1/23/13 7:41 pm

Nice to see some old faces showing back up here!  Y'all need to post more often.  Always have room to add another "car" on the train.

Work is the only thing on my agenda today.  Maybe get some treadmill time afterwards but that would be about it.

Certainly glad we are not seeing the near zero temps some other places are seeing so go forth and enjoy the warm weather! 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/23/13 8:56 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, DON, and all !

Been a busy week here...I think my body is still trying to catch up from my Mardi Gras weekend-hard to get my bio clock back on coarse..I've been waking up at 2-3 am, then want to pass out at noon...The boss MIGHT have a problem with that...

One of my blood sisters turns 50 today. I VIVIDLY remember my dad calling, from the hospital, to say "it's a girl". I was 5 1/2 that day (so I'm 55 1/2 TODAY..lol)..I was at my aunt's house and she was teaching me to fold towels. My mom already had 2 girls and 2 boys, we girls were "rooting" for a girl. Five babies at age 28..I think the BC pill was just coming out then..Funny what the human brain can remember...so WHY can't I remember to take all my crap to work, and take every single vitamin EVERY day????????

Today's agenda is work..haircut..more work..then I'm actually planning to cook dinner..yep, on a real STOVE, even...miracle of miracles...

Hope everyone has the BEST Thursday ever..STAY SAFE !

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 1/23/13 9:12 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I have a 8am meeting this morning so have to start work a tad early.

Niece is suppose to come do some work around the house today. Kitchen always needs attention. I think I am going to have her move stuff to the china cabinet my cousin gave us to free up kitchen cabinets.

I need to get out and enjoy this nice weather. Dogs might get a walk today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 1/23/13 9:19 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm off to work in a bit. It's not a patient day, but I need to clean e place for next week and verify insurance and get everything ready for stint days next week. We are also applying for adult Medicaid, so I need to get the ball rolling on that. There is a need for quality adult Medicaid dental work as well here. It takes a few months to get hooked up. I'll be ready for my 4 days off. I have plenty of things to get done and some resting and chilling to do too!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

sleevegirl
on 1/23/13 9:31 pm - Austin, TX

The 4th grader is home sick today. Cedar won, we've got her on SO many meds... she refuses to do the testing much less shots so we just have to keep doing what we're doing until she outgrows the insanity over needles (she's WAY more afraid than I ever was). Thankfully, the 6th grader is off to school and I'm rearranging my schedule AGAIN for a sick kid. Thank goodness I work at home.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/13 11:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Morning TMB Family,

Notice...I did NOT say " GOOD MORNING".  Didn't sleep hardly at all last night.    Needless to say....I can see a nap in my future.   Lots going on at my house.    I feel like doing "spring cleaning" but it isn't spring.   LOL   Hope everyone has a good day today and gets out and enjoys the nice weather before it turns nasty again.    Have a good day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views