Thunder bumper Tuesday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 1/28/13 7:10 pm

Prognostications calling for maybe some rough weather in N. TX today.  Great.  Rain I can handle.  Strong wind, hail and lightening not so much.

Nothing exciting from here other than fighting crime by fighting the grime.

Go Forth and keep the umbrella handy!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 1/28/13 8:35 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Work, watching the weather and keeping the dog drugged is my plan for the day.
DH gave him pill before he left for work so should be able to work without a 75 lb dog in my lap.

Have a great day.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 1/28/13 9:31 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am off today, but have a lot of rat killing to attend to around town, so I hope to be done by noon before bad weather hits here. need to hit Walmart for a few things while I am out running around.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

hamilbr
on 1/29/13 1:31 am - Lewisville, TX

Well good morning-almost afternoon.  As you all know I'm always late getting on the board.  Had a great weekend!  Had company from OKLA.  Very unexpected, but was a wonderful surprise for me.  As most of my family never comes to TX for visits.  I "always" have to go up there.. Yesterday was so busy and crazy in my office, I was never able to even check OH.  Today, looks to be much calmer!.  No plans for tonight, just a little TV and cuddle time with my fur babies.  Husband has to work, so it will just me and babies.  Hope we get some rain out of all these clouds today!  everyone still dry and have a good day.

Brenda

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/13 2:53 am - Fort Worth, TX

Afternoon TMB Family,

Lots going on at in my life right now and not all good.   Actually it's terrible.    Really bad when you have children who are NOT letting you see your only grandchild.   UGH I'm so angry with my son but mostly my DIL I could pinch her head off.   Haven't seen my only grandchild in over 3 weeks.   Bet HER family sees her much more often than that but when they need help WHO do they come to....well.....this bank is CLOSED !!!!   Can't tell I'm mad can you?   I've been treated so badly by my oldest son and his wife i may never recover from it.   My hubby is about to disown them for the treatment we are getting.    Hurts like heck.    Well...I will shut up now.   Hope ya'll have a great day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 1/29/13 8:12 am - Mesquite, TX
Hugs and prayers

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/29/13 7:10 pm - Burleson, TX

VIVIAN-you vent all you want/need to..I cannot imagine you anger, and especially your pain..

They are doing whatever they are doing because they know they CAN..they know you will do ANYTHING for Miss Tigerlily..they are holding her as a dangling carrot/heart hostage..I say all this like I am some kind of EXPERT..sorry..I don't mean to do that.... I have never walked in your shoes...I've just seen so many people do that with kids/grandkids/etc so many times over my lifetime, and it just makes me passionate..and sick...

Like I said..vent away..we are your family

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/13 8:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Thanks GIna and Saundra.   I wish I could say things have changed over the day/ night but everything is the SAME.    I am hurt beyond belief.   I know it's my DIL because of the things that my son said to me on sunday.    HE would have told me off right then and there if what he said had actually happened. & he saw/ heard it.   I am so incrediably hurt !!!  Anyone who knows me knows how much I have done for them and how very much I love that baby.   Heck my house looks like "toyland",    I'm packing the things away though and putting them in my storage building along with the "Carseat, Pack and play, stroller and other things " that will probably never be used by me for my granddaughter.    And my son said I NEED COUNCILING......LOL   I think he needs to look at HIS HOUSE first.    I guess I should look at it as I don;'t have a granddaughter anymore....guess that ist he way MY DIL wants it !!!!   OK I'm done.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views