Terrific Thursday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 1/30/13 7:41 pm

Howdy!  

Scales are not showing the right number this morning.

Work only thing on the docket.

Go Forth and seize the day!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 1/30/13 7:45 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning! scales are the devil sometimes. I'm off until Tuesday. I need to exercise,then clean house. Late afternoon I am taking my mom and meeting a friend to see Les Miserables at our local show. Up too early because I woke up this morning. Maybe I can work a nap in there somewhere.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 1/30/13 9:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Although I'm not so sure its going to be good.   LOL  I know for a fact it's going to be very very busy.     I've got a well woman physical at 9 AM and then I have to take my MIL to the grocery store and out to eat after than then go to Teen Challenge tonight.   Busy busy day.     But I guess that's OK.    Friday will come quicker that way.   LOL   Have a great day everyone and try to stay warm.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 1/30/13 9:39 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

My scale was super nice to me this morning despite eating two cheddar peppers with ranch from Sonic yesterday. Took nephews for after school snack and of course had to order myself something.

I started using my fitness pal a couple of days ago and really like it. So for having no trouble staying in calorie range, actually been under but see I need to watch my addiction to sucking on jaw breakers as the sugar adds up by the end of the day. I have yet to log any exercise.

Nothing special going on in my world today. Work as usually and need to run to Petsmart for dog food.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

hamilbr
on 1/31/13 12:59 am - Lewisville, TX

Nothing going on in my world either.  Work is slow this morning.  Hoping it will pick up soon.  Have to cook dinner tonight before Richard goes to work.  Watch a little TV and that's all.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views