Monday WLS Express - ALL ABOARD!!

Don 1962
on 2/3/13 7:43 pm

I think I can!  I think I can!  I think I can! kiss Little encouragement there if you need it. 

Caught majority of SB and glad to see the Ravens win.  Could an old school Cowboy's fan pull for the 49's?  NOT!

Work is on top of the docket for today.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 2/3/13 8:56 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Weekends always go by to fast but had a good one. Went to auctions with DH and SIL on Saturday and Sunday was church and watching the Super Bowl. I was pulling for Ravens as well and glad they won.

No plans today expect work, I don't think I have a lot of meetings today so hoping I can get some things marked off my to do list.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 2/3/13 9:23 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm off today and have a dr. Appt. at 9. Walmart for amfew things after that, then home to do a couple of chores, exercise and then get e little rest in.

I enjoyed a Super Bowl party last night. Got to visit with friends I haven't seen in a while.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 2/3/13 11:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Not much going on here.   I'm sitting at McDonalds in San Antonio with 2 of my nieces.   One is going to a bariatric surgeon at 1;30 today.     He is just about the only one in Texas that still accepts Medicad.     Really sad that the doctor in Tyler that she had been going to had quit taking it.   I feel sorry for her thinking about the 5 hour drive after she has her surgery.    That could be several  months from now though.    We are about to head to River Center Mall and look around and then go see the surgeon at 1;30.    Just hope that doesn't take hours.   They want to shop in San Marcos....I personally would rather go home.    Have a great day.

Hugs and Blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/4/13 5:00 pm - Burleson, TX

I was with you there, DON..as a non "fair weather" Cowboy fan..think WAY before the current line up, though :)  ...rooting for the 49ers just didn't seem right...I didn't really have a dog in the fight-and SURE didn't have any $$ in it, but did choose to "pull" for the Ravens-esp for Ray Lewis..

and I did find humor in the whole black out situation..and I slept thru halftime...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views