Thursday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 2/6/13 7:46 pm, edited 2/6/13 7:47 pm

Oh, how I wish I could!  I was sleeping good when that contraption started making racket.

Nothing on the docket but work and catching some treadmill time when I get in. 

Vaya con dios!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/6/13 8:49 pm - Livingston, TX
Cute pic! I wish I was doing that too! Off to work today. Yesterday was a nice easy one. Hope today's too, but who knows. scale was nice today. Hope it stays that way.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 2/6/13 9:38 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Taking tomorrow off and heading to Shreveport so hoping the work day flys by.
Sister will be staying at the house to watch the dogs this weekend so need to do some house cleaning and grocery shopping, she will be watching four dogs so better buy wine too.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 2/6/13 10:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Morning Everyone,

Lots to do today.    I have 2 guys graduating Teen Challenge this evening.   I know that they are really both very excited.     And if you are wondering....I do NOT work for Teen Challenge or anyone else.   I am a homemaker.   I just have a passion for these guys and their overcoming their addictions to whatever their "drug" of choice was.    If anyone is wondering about my son.....he is STILL drug free and doing really very well.    He is in need of a full time job that is stable but other than that....he's good.    I need to get back on track with what I should be doing myself.    Too much drama going on in my life and I hate hate hate drama !!!  UGH....go out and make it a great day or fake it.    As for me....I'm thinking I'll probably be faking it.   LOL

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 2/7/13 4:12 am - Lewisville, TX

Finally getting a chance to jump on the train!  It's a little after 2pm and I'm so ready to go home.  Dr in Ardmore won't see my Dad, so now I have to make an appt. with his heart Dr. in OKLA City.  Was really trying to get Ardmore, since it is only 30 min drive.  OKLA City will be at least an hour and a half.  if traffic is good.  Which will be a long trip for him.  Having dinner tonight with a friend.  Husband will be home tomorrow evening!!  Everyone have a wonderful afternoon and evening..

Brenda

liquidman69
on 2/7/13 9:09 pm - Dallas, TX

Just got off work and going to run errands before going to bed since I have one more shift to work tonight.  So wish I could spend the entire day lounging.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views