Tuesday WLS Express - ALL ABOARD!!

Don 1962
on 2/11/13 6:47 pm

It looks like another wet day on tap.  Lakes and pastures still need the water so it's all good as long as I don't get stuck working an accident in the middle of it! 

Contraption in the laundry room reflecting some better numbers this morning.  Not where it is suppose to be but closer.

Work and a trip to the cardio is all that is on the agenda.  Maybe catch some treadmill time when I get home.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/11/13 9:16 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I have to work the next three days. I should be off by mid afternoon today as soon asi clean the office, verify insurance and confirm patients for this week.

Hope everyone has a good day. It's raining here now, too.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 2/11/13 9:28 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning

It is thundering some here this morning, DH gave the dog a pill before he left for work this morning and it is working.

Work and going with DH to see another probate lawyer this afternoon on my agenda today.

Today is DH birthday so probably go out to dinner tonight.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

liquidman69
on 2/11/13 9:55 pm - Dallas, TX

Spending today getting a couple of more items the doctor wants me to have if my blood sugar drops real low again.  Slept in a little bit this morning and even went to bed early.  Going to work hard today following the doctors orders to keep the blood sugar in check.  Already updated my medical alert bracelet info so that if anything happens to me first responders know all my issues.  I do not mind the wet weather and gives me a good excuse to rest up a little more.  However, a little four year old more than likely is going to want to play a lot with her dad.

Vivian Prouty
on 2/11/13 10:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

I need to get off this computer.   LOL   I have to meet someone in about 45 minutes to pick something up for my granddaugther.    Not much going on in my life right now.    I need to clean my house but with the rain falling it would do no good with my doggies going in and out.     Prayers for everyone who needs them being said.   Michael hope you get to feeling better really soon.   Having health issues is NO fun at all.     Take care everyone and drive safely in the rain.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 2/12/13 1:59 am - Lewisville, TX

Well, it's almost Noon and I'm just now getting a chance to post.  Yesterday was a very busy day at work again.  Seems Monday's always are.  Had a nice weekend sorta.  Saturday brought me a new sweater.  Wanted something new to wear to the support group meeting we had in Lewisville.  Sunday was up to OKLA to see Dad.  We had to put him into the hospital Friday night.  Well, he was in the ER all afternoon.  They had to transfer him to the Ardmore hospital that night because they had NO beds available in Pauls Valley or Norman.  Was treated to COPD & pneumonia.  Was released yesterday to go back to the nursing home.  So hopefully, with the meds he will get strong.  Support meeting at Dr. Stewart's office in Denton tonight.  Other than that, no plans.  Work the rest of the week.  And hopefully a quite weekend ahead!!!

Brenda 

molly3613
on 2/12/13 7:17 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13
Gee I need to get used to checking in here daily. I missed the train yesterday and it was a weird morning. Yesterday I was sitting in the living room drinking tea and flipping through the paper when it sounded like someone was throwing rocks at the windows. I looked around and there was a huge hail storm going on outside. No kidding. Hail stones a little smaller than marbles were jumping in the grass and on the sidewalk and street. It didn't last long but when it ended the sidewalk and street were totally white! Amazing. Then the rain started and soon the hail melted. Never seen so much hail before. I was worried about my car. So that was yesterday. Today was totally uneventful. just laundry. Waiting on hubby to get home now. Ho hum!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views