Ride the Zephyr - Hump Day WLS Express!!

Don 1962
on 2/12/13 7:34 pm

Good trip to cardio yesterday.  Going to let the meds keep my heart in check versus doing an ablation or something more extensive. 

Scales much, much friendlier this morning!  They had the right digits showing!!  Actually below the right digits. 

Work on top of the docket today.

Bundle up before you Go Forth today.  It's a little on the airish side. indecision

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/12/13 7:50 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning, Don. My scale was kind to me this morning, too. It's off to work I go today for a day with dental patients. Hopefully a fairly easy day. Tomorrow will be a little more rough and busy for me at the front desk wi mostly first time patients. It will make the day pass quickly, though.

Have a good day to all.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

liquidman69
on 2/12/13 9:00 pm - Dallas, TX

Not a lot going on today.  I took my blood sugar this morning and found it a surprising normal 90.  It will be a strange day I start my shift rotation tonight so my blood sugar is bound to be out of whack at some point.  However, I am prepared to deal with it when it happens. So I will be up a little today and then down for a nap and then off to work tonight.

Michael

Don 1962
on 2/13/13 4:40 am

Shift work is something I don't miss at all!  I have to pull the occasional late night / wee hours thing here on occasion but not seeing any sunrises unless I come in pre dawn.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

liquidman69
on 2/13/13 5:14 am - Dallas, TX

I do not mind it at all as long as I am well compensated for my time. Plus, my company can not afford to keep on nights long term do to cost.  Recently I had my evaluation and manager said he needs to get me off night shift and back to a day shift so he can start utilizing my skills because currently very little of my skills are being effectively used. I am hoping maybe by summer time I will be back on day shift doing something that uses more of my skills.

Michael

Saundra P.
on 2/12/13 9:07 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I liked the digits displayed on my scale this morning as well.

Went to bed early last night and I still don't want to get up this morning.

Had a nice dinner at Salt Grass for DH birthday last night. It was a little busy for a Tuesday.

Work is keeping me busy and today will be no different. Boss is in town so will be going into the office tomorrow.

Highlight of my day will be a trip to the grocery store, how sad is that?

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

sleevegirl
on 2/12/13 9:15 pm - Austin, TX

I'm back from my business retreat to Orlando last week. Been playing catch up at work. One of my team is out so I'm going crazy trying to get everything done.

I was up six pounds. Not all that unexpected as I didn't make great choices, but it was mostly planned. I've already lost one of those (I don't update my ticker unless a gain sticks around for more than 2 weeks). I feel back in control so I'm not worried. I figure a pound or two is real weight and the rest is water from all the salt and junk food. The point is that I'm back in control, which is new for me and something I'm learning over the past couple of years. It actually feels REALLY good to be in control.

Other than that... nothing much. My daughter turned 10 on Monday. Sigh, my babies are getting big! Her party is on Saturday (Yes, I have Xanax, it's at the trampoline place - it's just 2 hours. I can do anything for 2 hours... right?)

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Vivian Prouty
on 2/12/13 9:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don and TMB Family,

It's nice to see new faces and new people posting here on the train.    I guess stress is keeping me tired.    Not sure but I know my labs were all good and I'm taking ALL my vitamins.     I have alot I need to do today but whether I do it is another question.   LOL   My middle son told me yesterday that he and his girlfriend plan on getting married sometime within the next 12 months.    They haven't shared this information with HER family yet.   Hope there will be NO issues when that information is shared with HER parents.    She is a ONLY CHILD of very controlling parents.      I did tell her....that it truly doesn't matter what her parents think.....they don't have to live with MY son and I don't have to live with HER.     BTW....this is my son's EX Fiancee he broke up with in Oct.   They have been back together for about a month now.    Other than that....nothing is going on......I did get to see my grandbaby on sunday ( haven't seen her in 5 weeks ).      She has almost 4 teeth and no one bothered to tell us.   OH well....guess that's life.    Go have a wonderful wednesday everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 2/12/13 11:50 pm - Lewisville, TX

Wow, it's only 9:48 am..can't believe I have time to check out the board this early!  Not much of anything going on with me.  Just work and dinner out tonight with DH.  Hoping work will be busier today, than yesterday.  Everyone stay warm!

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views