Happy Valentine's Day Zephyr

Don 1962
on 2/13/13 7:23 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! 

To avoid the crowds tonight Jan and I did supper out last night.  Swapped cards this AM but the main "goodies" won't be delivered till after we are both home this afternoon.  I'm talking flowers etc but I can I see the potential for a double entendre there!

Till then looks like I'd better put the long john bottoms on before going to work.  Little chilly.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 2/13/13 8:04 pm, edited 2/13/13 8:05 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning,

I am up early and about to start getting ready to fight the traffic and head into the office today, boss has been in town for a couple of days so going in meet up with her.

DH turned dryer on before he left and I just heard a crush and found my clothes and the dryer door laying in the laundry room floor so guess I need to call a repairman.  I was able to stick it back on but I know it will not stay plus it doesn't seem to be drying as well lately.

No plans to go out tonight and fight the crowds just planning to have dinner at home.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 2/14/13 8:39 am

Sounds like you need to replace the dryer!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/13/13 8:34 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Today will be a long, hard patient day. I will be glad to get home after work. everyone is a new patient today, so lots of initial paperwork for me. It should make the day fly by.

Nothing going on tonight. My husbands off at work and sent roses a couple of days ago. My son is working today, then heading to judge a powerlifting meet when he gets off.

Have a good day to all!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

liquidman69
on 2/13/13 9:48 pm - Dallas, TX

Happy Valentines Day everyone,

Just got home from work and running a couple of quick errands.  Fixing to change clothes and run a couple more errands and grab a quick bite to eat before going to sleep.  Then work my night shift.

Vivian Prouty
on 2/13/13 10:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning TMB Family,

Not much going on here.   My hubby gave me roses and candy ( like I REALLY needed the candy ) last week.   He didn't want to give me picked over things.   Smart move plus I was surprised.    Not much going on in my house.  I'm thinking about painting my front bathroom but not sure if I will do it today or not.    I have to go buy some rustoleum paint.    I have one of those metal shelve units that go around the toilet....it was stainless steel and now it is rusted.   I've tried to get the rust off and it won't budge.    So I'm thinking of painting it black with rustoleum paint.     Thank you to my 2 sons taking such HOT showers and leaving and not turning on the vent to take the moisture out.   UGH....it's OK....my bathroom needs to be painted anyway but I wish I didn't have to remove and paint that thing.   I just hope I will be able to remove it.    It's been there for years.   Prayers for everyone in need and hope everyone has a amazing Valentines Day with their loved ones.     

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 2/14/13 1:34 am - Lewisville, TX

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  DH and I went out to dinner last night (he has to work tonight).  So, tonight it will be just me and my fur babies!  Work today is slow--hopefully will pick up after lunch, like it did yesterday.  Dad seems to be improving with his breathing, but has lost track of his days.  Spoke with him last night and he thought it was Monday.  Might be heading back up to check on him this weekend. Please say a little prayer for him.  Well, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views