Friday Zephyr - ALL ABOARD!!

Don 1962
on 2/14/13 7:28 pm

Hope one and all had a Happy Valentine's yesterday.  I'm a little miffed at the flower shop I got Jan's roses from.  Supposed to have been six red with six pink roses.  Got the red ones but not the pink ones.  I was on the treadmill when they got here and did not see them till I got through.  Jan loved them as is.  I spoke to the owner and she'll refund the difference.

Working today and tomorrow both so I can be off Sun-Tue.  Little road trip on tap.  If anybody wants be the "engineer" for a few days next week............

Go Forth and enjoy the three day weekend.  That's if you have Monday off!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 2/14/13 9:18 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning

I do have Monday off and looking forward to long weekend.

Had a good Valentines dinner last night, will be having the left overs for lunch today.

I am sure glad I don't have to fight traffic everyday, took me 45 mins to drive 13 miles to get into the office yesterday.

Work is all I have on the agenda and my calendar is packed with B2B meetings.

Don, enjoy your road trip.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

liquidman69
on 2/14/13 9:47 pm - Dallas, TX

Recently got home from work and decided my little dog Joey needed his claws trimmed. I had to fight him to trim them claws but he needed it.  Not much planned still have two more nights of shift.  I have been checking my blood sugar at least once a day so far has been good, which means the adjustments  in my meal plan is working.   I have been feeling pretty good since getting the blood sugar under control.  I will admit I am not following the new meal plan perfectly because last night at work I had to skip a snack because I was extremely busy but I checked blood sugar once I had time and it was fine. I do not have anything plan for my days off starting Sunday just some house work spend time with my children.

Michael

Karla Lewis
on 2/14/13 10:01 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm off today, but have a lot to do. Mi have a life insurance physical today. It was planned for last Friday, but the lady cancelled after I was starving for 2 hours. off to Walmart and PO, then a massage this afternoon. I have to make some dips for a powerlifting meet tomorrow and have a MoTown community concert tonight. Not too much me time today other than the massage!

Have a good day and weekend to all!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 2/14/13 11:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning TMB Family,

I am very sore and hurting today.....I painted a re-decorated my front bathroom yesterday.     I had to paint 2 coats to cover a baby pink ( that is crazy IMHO ).    Not much on my agenda today as of yet.    I do have to go back to my vision center.   I picked up my glasses yesterday and I love how I can actually see and not have to have my computer right at my face now.   LOL   But the nose piece is digging into my face and I'm going to go see if there is anything that they can do to help out that situation.   I need to clean my house big time today and I really need to do some de-cluttering also but not sure if I will get that done.   LOL   It's COLD outside today.    UGH I wish our "winter" would hang around and quit letting "spring" tease us.   LOL   We need some cold weather so bugs won't be so bad this summer.     I do like the nice weather we've had lately but I really think that we NEED the cold although I am truly not thrilled about it but I'm not thrilled about the summer heat either.   LOL   Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views