Wednesday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 2/19/13 7:37 pm

Thanks Ms Karla and Ms Saundra for keeping the train on time the past couple of days.

Trip was fun and safe.  Not so profitable.  Better luck to Ms Karla in Kinder.

Wet and cold today.  Good.  I still have paperwork to do from working this past Saturday.  Had some "aggravated stupidity" to break out about the time I was suppose to be getting off.  Handled the calls then and there but only if it is absolutely positively necessary does the Boss like to pay overtime for us doing computer time. 

Go Forth and stay warm and dry, if applicable.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/19/13 8:07 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I work again today and need to go in early this morning to get extra paperwork taken care of. Yesterday ended up with way too much to do in the afternoon. Sometimes I need 2 of me to work.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

liquidman69
on 2/19/13 8:48 pm - Dallas, TX

Just another typical day of running some errands, going to take a little nap, and start my shift rotation tonight which is my short week. Still battling my allergies but feeling a little better this morning.  My blood sugar is fine so I am doing good with it. Well, I have to get off of here and help get the children ready for school.

Michael

Saundra P.
on 2/19/13 9:04 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning,

Woke up with a sore throat this morning, hoping it is just one of those morning things and will pass once I crawl out if bed.

I am still fighting the snack monster in the evenings, I know it's from boredom. I stay within my calorie range so no real damage to the scales as I am still in the lower end of my goal range. Need to lay off the salty snacks and find a hobby besides snacking.

Work and getting the laundry room presentable for the repairman tomorrow is all that is on my agenda today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 2/20/13 12:20 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning TMB Family,

I've been up and doing laundry, dishes and other household duties this AM besides posting on FB and on here.    My middle son has asked me to run a errand for him.    So I guess I better get off here.   Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 2/20/13 2:11 am - Lewisville, TX

Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are all staying warm and dry.  Working right now, dinner out with a friend this evening.  I too have been battling with the snack monster!  And he has been winning.  Having a little problem with my Dad.  He has decide that he is "NOT" going to take his med's.  Nursing Home called me late yesterday afternoon.  So, I had get my niece to go by and talk with him.  Don't know what she said to him but he took his medicine.  He called me at 5:45am today to tell me all about it.  Well, hope everyone has a good day!

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views