Thursday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 2/20/13 7:43 pm

Train going to be short since I'm running a little late!

Work is highlight of the day.  Got to get back to treadmill when I get home!  Due to scheduling etc have not done it in a week and the digits show it. 

Go Forth but batten down the hatches before you leave if you are in N. TX.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/20/13 8:23 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm off until Tuesday, but have a lot to keep me busy. Housecleaning, a trip to the bank, and most likely a trip to see MIL in Lufkin in the hospital. She is having a heart cath, soi need to go up there. Not wild about traveling in bad weather. I couldn't visit due to work the last 2 days, so I better do my duty.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 2/20/13 9:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don, Karla and TMB Family,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   Mine has been pretty good.   Yesterday afternoon I got a text from my DIL that my 2 granddoggies had gotten out of their fence again but thank God they were found and returned home before the day was over ( last time they were gone for over 2 weeks and found 18 miles from home ).    I'll be SO glad when they finally get that fence replaced.   LOL   I'm going to go to Azle to see my Teen Challenge guys tonight.   They didn't have their Thursday Night Chapel last week due to Valentines Day....seems like forever since I've seen them and I know that they have missed me and my cookies more than I've missed them.   LOL   I'm hoping and praying that the rain will have passed by the time I head their direction....don't care to drive those narrow country roads in the pouring rain.    LOL   I've been cleaning out around my house and I still have lots more to do.    I guess I'm thinking it was springtime with all the cleaning.   We need some more winter VERY BADLY though...or I'm afraid the summer will be awlful with heat and bugs.    Geez....seems like I'm writing a book today.   LOL    Better get off here and start my day.....have a good one and happy pre friday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 2/20/13 9:42 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning

Storms are headed this way and hoping the half pill I gave the dog keeps him calm. I gave him a pill around midnight as I thought they would be here at 2am.

Repairman is suppose to come today to fix the dryer so laundry will be on my to do list.

Planning to go to support group meeting tonight in Greenville than dinner afterwards.

Of course work is on top of my list.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

hamilbr
on 2/21/13 1:42 am - Lewisville, TX

Hi everyone,  So glad the sky is clearing!  Got soaked this morning getting into work.  Went to dinner with a friend last night.  Was so enjoyable!  Today is work.. then home, cook dinner and laundry.  But I am looking forward to this weekend...

Brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views