Friday Zypher - ALL ABOARD!!!

Don 1962
on 2/21/13 9:05 pm

Yeah they do!

Had a meth head that did not think the AC in my company car was adequate so he added to the ventilation by kicking out the right rear window.  Needless to say going to be chilly drive to get it fixed this morning.

Highlight of the weekend is supper tomorrow night.  Doing Mom's, Jan's and my birthdays at favorite seafood eatery.  Side bar to going there is my brother said he's going.  Been trying to play Cupid between him and our favorite waitress that works there.  All we can do is "make the introductions" to quote Forest Gump.

Go Forth and have a happy and safe weekend!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 2/21/13 10:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don and TMB Family,

Where is everyone this AM???   Gee and I slept in till my dogs decided they were going to bark at my bedroom door till I got  up to let them outside.   LOL    Sorry a "meth head" kicked out your rear window in your police car.    Strange how drugs affect people.   LOL    Hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner tomorrow night and hope things click between your brother and the waitress.   I have a marriage seminar to go to tonight and tomorrow.    Too bad my husband is working and I'm going to it alone.   Monday is our 36th wedding anniversary.     That is a LONG time.   LOL   Well....I need to get off here.   I've got to go to Sam's Club and buy some things I need to make my sausage cheese dip and chips for the seminar tonight.    Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 2/21/13 10:52 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning

Had issues at work right about quitting time and ended up working late so slept in this morning. Repairman fixed the dryer and trash compactor yesterday and only charges 75 bucks. Can't beat that.

No real plans this weekend, will probably work a couple hours so I can get caught up.

Today's agenda is work, laundry and dinner out with DH.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024