Tuesday WLS Express - ALL ABOARD!!

Don 1962
on 2/25/13 7:38 pm

Warm bed was hard to get out of this morning! yes

Dentist did not take long yesterday and I was able to get my company car back after getting done there so those monkeys are off my back. 

Short agenda today:  work and maybe some treadmill time when I get in this afternoon.

Bundle up!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 2/25/13 9:02 pm - Livingston, TX
Today is a work day for me, as is Wed. And Thurs. hopefully today I'll be off by mid afternoon. I have a slight upper respiratory infection,but have antibiotics and steroids on oard, so I already am on the mend.

Had a great visit with my siblings and my uncle who is a missionary in The Congo. I love his stories of life there. It makes me appreciate conveniences we have here in the US.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 2/26/13 8:04 am

It makes me appreciate conveniences we have here in the US.

Like indoor plumbing!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 2/25/13 9:34 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good Morning

Still fighting this cold. I really want to stay in bed this morning but have 8am meeting so not going to happen.
Think lunch time nap will be on my agenda today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 2/26/13 12:12 am - Fort Worth, TX

Morning TMB Family,

WAY too much stress in my life right now.    Yesterday started out stressful and it got much much worse as the day went on.    Hopefully today will be much better.   I was up way too late last night or maybe I should say going to bed early this AM and then sleeping late and waking up to Darth Vador ( hubby snoring loud )  LOL.     It is SO cold and I don't do cold well just like the rest of us.    Hopefully today will be a drama free day.    I've pretty much had my fill of it all.   Have a great day and stay warm !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views