Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/12/13 10:46 pm, edited 4/12/13 10:50 pm - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/12/13 11:01 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, TMB family! Happy Saturday! I woke up to a stupid, freakin' headache..or I should say IT woke ME up, but I'm pushing some caffeine/ice pack/etc/etc..got no time to give up hrs/day/weekend to another headache..with all the prevention stuff I do, and all the modern medicine mumbo jumbo I do, this is just not acceptable (and my headache is just looking down, leering, and saying "yea..keep talking, lady")..

My absolute plan for the weekend is to get in some PLANNED EXERCISE. I am putting it HERE to make me ACCOUNTABLE. It won't be another half marathon..probably not even an 1/8 marathon..but I went 2 blocks, pushing Madi, in her stroller yesterday, so I can do 2 miles, without a stroller, and increase my speed, today and tomorrow. No excuses, and I will report back. I used to be so good about walking/power walking/kinda sorta running...I let an injury that healed in a MONTH be my EXCUSE for a YEAR...My sweet nephew, Tanner, offered to come by and get me out of the house. He's been biking, since Christmas, and now does 20-30 miles each time he goes out. Let me also mention he is 34 years YOUNGER than me..lol. I told him I could run behind his bike and get real skinny real fast..and real dead..He offered to hang a pic of George Clooney from his back wheel to make me run faster..smart @zz...

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/12/13 11:05 pm - Burleson, TX

The OH gremlims are busy this morning..took my post right out of hands..at least they posted it, instead of eating it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day..the weather here supposed to be beautiful...I'm planning to go the bday party of friend's 5 yr old's gson, if my head will cooperate long enough.

What's on your agenda???

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 4/12/13 11:18 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I tried to get several chores out of the way yesterday. I made my great nephew in Dallas a couple of cute personalized t shirts with my Cricut last night. I had already bought him an Elf on a Shelf and some fish that swim in the bathtub. Iam looking forward this birthday party next weekend.

This afternoon I am judging a food competition for a church here in town. Not excited...just hoping I don't dump! Why can't I say NO?

I already did the elliptical as soon as I got up. If not, I tend to put off exercise. Drinking my coffee and piddling for a while.

Hope your headache goes away.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/13/13 10:04 pm, edited 4/13/13 10:06 pm - Burleson, TX

Happy Sunday, family!

KARLA-I'd love to see pics of those shirts. I remember when you made the senior memory book for Ben..AWESOME..you are so talented..Pardon my ignorance, but I THINK Cricut is a scrapbooking tool-do you use it to cut material, then fuse the fabric? Like I said-would love to see the pics, then would probably make sense to me ("probably" is our key word here...lol)

I had the most fabulous day yesterday,and those of you who know me, IRL, know that is saying ALOT, for me, on a Saturday. I have gotten into a nasty weekend isolation/hibernation habit for the past several months..Yesterday was the first time I STAYED out, of my own choice. I left the house around 11am, and didn't come bac****il nearly 10pm-unheard of for me. The highlights of the day were "strawberry picking" with TRACEY and Blake, at a place that does all kinds of stuff like that. Blake worked so hard, and was the cutest kid there-OF COURSE..After that we went to "Back to the Rack" resale store, in Arlington. It is owned and operated by our WLS sister, Peggy Smith. Y'all just have to check it out. Peggy is working so hard, and is giving back to so many. She is a VERY special lady..

Photo

Today is church, a million errands and a funeral visitation for Richard's cousin, who died yesterday, after a long illness. I am VERY happy she is at peace. She wasn't old, but had been in and out of the hospital for at least 10 yrs, and SHE did not want to live that way-she did because her husband and kids thought she should live "no matter what"..no way, Jose..my people know better than that with me..

Enough about me me me..WAY enough...I want to hear about YOU YOU YOU !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 4/13/13 10:10 pm, edited 4/14/13 6:00 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Hit the road @ 5:45 this morning, we are headed down I-45 to Galveston for 7 day cruise. Will be visting Key West and the Bahamas.
Hoping I do no major damage to the scales his week.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/13/13 10:59 pm - Burleson, TX

SAUNDRA-prayers for travel--and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO freakn' excited for you !!!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 4/13/13 11:56 pm

Coffee run and treadmill time are one and two for today.

Saundra - hope cruise goes well.  Saw on the news that another one had the toilet system to go bottom up and they had to come back to Galveston.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 4/14/13 8:38 am - Livingston, TX
Gina...I ordered vinyl that can be ironed on fabric. I had to type the words in backwards and flip each letter. It turned out cute, but is wrapped already. I'll pist a pic on Facebook next week after he (or his mom) opens it!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 4/14/13 10:28 am - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Sunday Early Evening Yall,

Hope Saundra has a fantastic time on the cruise and has NO issues with the ship.    Magic is a fairly new ship ( or at least I think it is ) so i bet she will be fine.    Proud of you Gina.    My butt needs to get back to walking other than walking when i'm shopping.   LOL   Yesterday was a bummer for me and today started out that way too.   I've been depressed but I'm better now.        Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and weather...it's about to change again.   Don't ya just love it.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 437 views