Wednesday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 10/21/14 8:29 pm

Unless you pop off in the DA's office.  Curious to see how much tush I'll have left after I see my Chief this morning.

Managed to get contraption time yesterday when I got home. 

Go do your thing!

Saundra P.
on 10/21/14 9:47 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning,

Another day of playing catchup at work, don't that sound exciting?

Learned nieces liability only covers damage to our car and the damage to truck she hit will be filed under ours.  Our car has very minor damage and it was a bumper to bumper hit so can't be too much damage to truck but of course they are claiming injury which will also be filed under our policy. I seriously doubt they are hurt.  

I need to get motivated to get these 2 pounds off before I get further over the redline.    Would like to get back to midrange which means 7-8 lbs which ain't easy 5 years post op.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 10/22/14 9:02 am

Don't get me started on accidents, insurance companies and people claiming to be hurt.  Call it getting skeptical with old age but unless I see blood, bone protruding from a limb, eye popped out of a socket, brain matter etc - you ain't hurt!

hamilbr
on 10/22/14 2:14 am - Lewisville, TX

work is slow again today...guess everyone is waiting for the holidays to get closer..Anyway, will be heading up to OKLA friday afternoon.  Found out last night home town is going to honor my Uncle for his Military service at the football game Friday night.  So proud of him.  Vietnam Vet, he saw & had to do a lot of awful stuff.  So can't miss the event.  Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather!  Have a good day,  Brenda

Saundra P.
on 10/22/14 4:53 am - Mesquite, TX

Glad they are honoring your uncle. I am so grateful for the men and women that serve out Country.  Please thank him for me.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

hamilbr
on 10/22/14 6:21 am - Lewisville, TX

Thank you Saundra!  He is a wonderful man.

Brenda

Don 1962
on 10/22/14 8:56 am

Being married to an "Air Force brat" have better appreciation of service men and women. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 38 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 113 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 424 views