FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/30/14 10:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Today I am grateful that it is friday and that I leave for a 7 day cruise tomorrow. Grateful for life although I am having to deal with my son's car issues before I leave today and hope I can get them resolved. Grateful for my WLS, life in general and that I have one of the best husbands there is. Grateful for my health, my family and friends, God and my church family. Grateful for a chance to get away and have fun with one of my dear friends. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed weekend and week next week. I will be MIA next week in the middle of the ocean so I won't be posting next week. See you in a week and have a blessed and safe week. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

hamilbr
on 10/31/14 1:40 am - Lewisville, TX

Have a great cruise, Vivian...Wish I was going too.  Today I'm grateful for all my WL friends.  Several of us met up last night & had a wonderful visit.  Grateful for my WLS that has given me back my life.  There are just so many things to be grateful for in our lifes.  Our God is the most important of all things to be grateful for.  Without Him we have nothing.  Lots of love to everyone out there.  Brenda 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views