Tuesday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 2/23/15 7:30 pm

Oh how I wish I could!

Noticed driveway was dry when out with the fur child.  Have to watch the bridges still.  Snow tonight?  Great.  Unless it is canceled I have school tomorrow in Tyler.

Work and staying warm are one and two. 

Bundle up!

Saundra P.
on 2/23/15 8:58 pm, edited 2/23/15 8:58 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning, 

Looks like we have the same list today, work and staying warm. DH plans to hit some auctions today if they don't get cancelled again.  He spent the day at home yesterday and did help out with a few chores.  It's suppose to get above freezing so we might venture to the Tuesday night auction if I see anything posted on their website worth bundling up for.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 2/23/15 10:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning,

Just saw on the news that people were having issues walking across a parking lot trying to get their Starbucks coffee.   LOL  I guess I'm one of the only one's who'd rather have my coffee at home ( I personally don't like Starbucks coffee...too strong ).   I am also tired of this "iced in due to road conditions".   I'm going to be stir crazy if I can't get out of the house in the next day or so.    If you have to get out on the roads today...be VERY careful.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views