Monday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 3/8/15 8:16 pm

Especially after losing an hour of sleep over the weekend.  Rain not helping with wanting to stay awake.

Work is the highlight of the day. 

Go do your thing but don't leave the umbrella at home! 

Saundra P.
on 3/8/15 11:19 pm, edited 3/8/15 11:20 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning, 

Having a hard time getting up this morning as well and it didn't help that I stayed up late watching Flea Market Flip.

SIL new iPhone 6 was stolen off counter at shop Friday evening by the last customer. DH found where he lived but if course he denied it. Called Police and they talked to him and said they know he was lieing but we have no proof.  We dont have cameras and neither actually seen him take it, but she just sit it on counter and she went to back, while DH checked him out and had back to counter he pocketed it. Noticed it was missing but he had already left. He was pulling a trailer so DH drove around and found where he lived. Told him we tracked phone to his house but of course he knew that was not true since he turned it off as I got message that it was off. She had insurance but 200.00 deductible.

Just pissed he gets away with it.

Think ho****er heater going out, running out of ho****er way to quick.  

Work top of the agenda. 

Have a great day! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 3/9/15 12:16 am

No sermons, no lectures.  Neither a preacher or professor but......

Cameras are too inexpensive now not to have at least two.  One on the register and one on the front door.  No longer a matter of just testimony in court to get a conviction.  Prosecutors want video to make the case for them and defense attorneys demand the video proof. 

Originally dash cams were legislated by Austin for racial profiling but it turns out they have become more evidentiary then they were intended to be.  Have a City Attorney who will even kick a speeding ticket out if not caught on video and the person contest the charge.

Saundra P.
on 3/9/15 2:52 am - Mesquite, TX

I started looking into a couple of months ago, when he got a couple cameras in a unit. Need to see if I can get recording equipment.  His brother owns a security company and could set him up but he is always busy and can't always count on him.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views