what am i doing wrong ? ? ?

nomorebadonkydonk
on 12/20/10 8:00 am
On December 20, 2010 at 2:31 PM Pacific Time, Christyr2943 wrote:
Jodie I am 8 weeks out & have been stuck at the same weight for the last 2 weeks even with doing the elliptical every single day! I  think the stalls are something we are gonna have to get use.to.  Some people have more than others, but I think patience is virtue!!!  I cut out some of the carbs I was eating, even though it wasn't a lot, I cut them out anyway.  I'm hoping to start losing again soon.  I try to see the upside, there use to be a time when I would see the scale go up daily!!  At least we're not gaining.  Hang in there with me,  we gotta start losing soon. :)
Hey sleeve sister....meee too! Freakin stalls...two weeks now!!!!

Admitting you need surgery,is not admitting failure...it is actually a step towards success.....:)        
Nancee
on 12/21/10 3:08 am
My surgery was 10/20/10 and I have only lost 34 pounds. I have just resigned myself to the fact that I am a slow loser. I have had my thyroid removed and I am on Thyroid replacement. I don't know if this is part of the reason I am a slow loser, but I am still thankful to be down 34 pounds. I am trying not to stress about it. It is hard because we like to compare our journey to everyone elses. I see all others around me on this board losing at a faster rate. I have told myself I will be happy even if my goal takes longer. :) I know I would not even be where I am today without my sleeve. I know you will do great. Try not to be so hard on yourself. {HUGS}
~Nancee~     
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views