Quit smoking one Week ago

momstephanie
on 2/18/11 4:02 am - GA
Yep I have quit! Is it hard Yes yes it is. I am still using a eletric cigarette which I will give up Sunday. I am glad to have made it this far with out killing someone LOL. Surgery is 3/25 so I will be over a month smoke free.
Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

carleneyy
on 2/18/11 4:21 am
Good for you, keep it up! Try to never go back to smoking. I smoked for years, a pack a day & I loved it.  I know it is super hard, but you can do it. 
momstephanie
on 2/18/11 4:44 am - GA
I dont ever plan on smoking again if I can help it. I like smoking but if I am going to get healthy then might as well go all the way. Plus I hear it helps with the the healing process. Thanks!

Birdie55
on 2/18/11 4:36 am
Congratulations. You've done one of the best things for your health that you can.

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

momstephanie
on 2/18/11 4:44 am - GA
Thanks! 

Mrs Vermonica
P.Correre

on 2/18/11 6:29 am
OMG way to go i know its not easy but you can do it i quit dec13th. and never look back it wsa not easy but i wanted this sleeve that bad!!!!!!!! stay strong.
momstephanie
on 2/18/11 6:36 am - GA
LOL! I soo needed that I am at work and was just thinking I really want to go smoke. SO now I will go walk instead. Thank you so much for your post I hope all is going good for you.

HollyLaLa
on 2/18/11 6:35 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 Congratulations!  You are getting better everyday!  You need to reward yourself!  Take the money that you saved on cigarettes this week and go out a buy yourself a present!  A new lipstick or perfume.  Something tangible to make you feel good about your hard work!  I am proud of you!!!

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
momstephanie
on 2/18/11 7:01 am - GA
Thanks I did go out and by a new blender for my shakes I think that will count as a present. My husband just bought me a Pandora bracelet for V-Day I am blessed.

MrsClaus09
on 2/18/11 8:59 am
Good for you!!!!  You are taking all the right steps to a healthier & longer life!!!!  :)
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views