Water

Linda B.
on 3/26/11 7:55 am - CA
I have a question. Today is PO day 6 for me. I feel fabulous physically. I am tolerating the full liquids and everything. (but will be glad when it's over). I noticed today tha****er is going down VERY easily. I had 32oz in by 1230pm and have already almost met my water goal. Did you notice tha****er went down much easier this soon? I am worried I am stretching myself out or something.
And where in these emoticons is a BIG ASS GLASS OF WATER to post here? lord knows we talk about it enough?
Peace Out,
Linda B

Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

mynewlife121
on 3/26/11 10:13 am - MO
I was told 2 oz every 15 minutes....  If I drink more than that my tummy hurts.

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
walmartian
on 3/26/11 10:44 am
I'm wondering the same thing. I had my surgery 9 days ago and just today I suddenly started drinking a LOT easier than before. And I have the same worries about stretching an so forth. Has anyone else done this, and when you started eating food again, did you start feeling full faster or for a longer period of time?
Gin2bthin
on 3/26/11 10:50 am - WV
Lord..Im 6 weeks post op and i can still only take a drink of water every couple of minutes its like im full to the brim..But everyones sleeve is different dont sweat it as long as your losing..

cathimajig
on 3/26/11 4:37 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I don't think it's a matter of stretching out your sleeve. I think perhaps the swelling in your sleeve is going down faster than others, and that is allowing you to drink a little easier. Yay for you!
~Cathi

High Weight: 417.5  Surgery Weight: 403.4  Current Weight: 361.4    
Linda B.
on 3/26/11 10:38 pm - CA
Thanks everyone. Cathi, I think you are right. I have healed very well and I feel quickly. I love water, so that isn't a problem and I have even done well with my protein, which is a BIGGIE for healing. I appreciate the input!
Linda B
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

Autumn A.
on 3/26/11 11:33 pm
I think about when they made me watch me drink the nasty barium swallow the day after my surgery and how quickly the liquids went through. I think whatever feels ok for you in regards to water is great. Sounds like you are doing great, especially for how recent your surgery was. Keep it up!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 167 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views