EXCITED!!!

lori75
on 4/4/11 8:55 am - CA

I weighed in today while signing all my pre-op papers. I am down 8.5 pounds since I saw the surgeon. He told me I had to lose 8-10 lbs for him to do the surgery. My personal goal is at least another 5.5 before my surgery.  Great news is that now I only have to do the liquid diet for 3-4 days pre-op instead of 2 weeks.

HW 250 CW 240.5 GW 140   5' 5"

Linda B.
on 4/4/11 9:01 am
Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!
mylastchance
on 4/4/11 9:01 am
That's great news,  the more you lose before surgery just makes it all easier for you to get through the process,  and that much closer to goal!!!!!  Hooray for you.........you are on your way.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Susan M.
on 4/4/11 9:05 am
 That's fantastic!  By the way, when is your surgery?  Good luck with everything.
lori75
on 4/4/11 9:41 am - CA
Surgery is scheduled for Monday, May 2nd. Can't figure out how to get that on my profile or how to get an avatar that will fit either.
momokc
on 4/4/11 10:03 am
Congrats Lady!  I am so happy for you!! 

Susan M.
on 4/4/11 10:32 am
Lori, you can add things on your MY OH page.  Under "View Profile," you can add an avatar picture. This has to be very, very small, but keep playing around with size and eventually you'll get it to fit. It will look teeny tiny until you upload it to your profile.  The weight scale is in "Health Tracker," then "Tickers and Wickets" or something like that. It's the third tab in your health tracker file.  This gives you several options for how you want your progress scale to look. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views