new shoes!!!

healthydee2b
on 4/7/11 7:53 am
i had to get new shoes!  my feet have 'shrunk' a size.  i am so very excited about new shoes since i'm a shoe hound and since i can now wear cute heels and pumps more comfortably . 

bonus!
Judith K.
on 4/7/11 8:26 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
All shoes are just now more comfortable!  And, yes, now I'm not limited to orthopedic looking shoes. 

I don't think my feet have shrunk a whole size but now I have to try 7 1/2's and 8's so I guess they have changed some.

Isn't it fun?
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

gibbski
on 4/7/11 9:00 am - VA
 this was the thing that supprised me the most. I never really thought of myself as having fat feet. the new shoes i bought to go walking with just after surgery no longer fit.

Congrats! hope you find more plesent suprises!
mylastchance
on 4/7/11 9:19 am
Happy for you, it is so much fun when even your feet get smaller,  who would have thunk it.
My shoe size has gone down 1 - 1 1/2 sizes.  It depends on what style.  I still wear most of my other shoes,  just double up on socks and they are fine.  I only wear casual shoes,  hate heels,  it is just me,  I hate dresses,  skirts and all the frilly girly things.  I just went out and picked up a pair of western boots (s*** kickers around here)..........have been wanting a pair of those for oh I think about 35 years..........now I have two pair.................LOVE THEM.......It is so much fun to shop now.  I may not like frilly things but do still want to look like a lady. 

Happy shopping

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

thisbe777
on 4/7/11 9:19 am
i'm becoming a shoe *****   now that i can wear heels again --

just bought these today

Photobucket

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views