Click Protein Powder

bursonc
on 4/11/11 3:52 am
Have you tried it?  It's advertised on sale right now on EggFace's blog through Amazon.  There is a regular one and an organic one (I think).  Just wondered if anyone has tried them and which you prefer.  I always used Unjury before.  Wondered how this brand compares.  Thanks.
Ms Shell
on 4/11/11 4:05 am - Hawthorne, CA
The organic is new so I haven't tried it.  Of the regular espresso and vanilla latte...to me I would just add a scoop of my favorite vanilla to a scoop of regular before I'd buy the vanilla latte again.

I LOVE click. 

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Kristy R.
on 4/11/11 5:03 am - Santa Clara, CA
 I haven't tried Click, but I probably will.  A lot of people rave about it.  Only thing I noticed was that it was higher in carbs than I am allowed, but that can be addressed by using one scoop Click with one scoop of another powder.  That is how some people drink it.  I say it's worth a try, the more yummy tasting things, the more satisfied you will be.
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 5:32 am - Germantown, MD
 I like it (the mocha, wasn't crazy about the vanilla). However, because of the stats, I reserve it for a treat. 
Newme209
on 4/11/11 8:09 am - NJ
Absolutely LOVE click mocha!  Because it's a little higher in carbs than other protein powders, I usually use half of one scoop AND half of my usual chocolate or vanilla Syntrax Nectar and viola!  I get to enjoy a latte or a mochachino!  Sometimes I use milk for an added treat...or even half milk, half water.  yummmy!

I'm 5'6.5 
HW 253   SW 238 (-15 lbs preop)   CW 153

Final goal: 150-155 ...MET 153 (-100lbs) 11/24/11)

wert
on 4/11/11 9:27 am - MN
I love Click. And since my surgeon and NUT both say not to worry about carbs yet I enjoy it. I like to have it in the morning. I Put it into warm/not ho****er and have my morning hot cocoa. Yum. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views