Nurses/Docs.. answers quickly

vixen01
on 4/11/11 11:45 am
Hi! I am about 5 months out and all is well. However, I am having surgery tomorrow (unrelated) and the doc gave me a script for a laxative to take the day before. NO PROBLEM.....WRONG!!! It was this huge jug of liquid that tastes like sal****er. Drinking it has caused me to throw up and not for nothing I don't think I've ever drank so much. I was suppose to start after three but I am only half way through. Has anyone else had to do this? The surgery is to remove scar tissue from my uterus. Do you think they can still do the surgery? I feel so bad.....I haven't eaten all day and I have no idea what else to do.
  SW: 245  GW: 150  CW: 142 

th_LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg        
healthysoon
on 4/11/11 12:14 pm - ID
I had to drink stuff that was horrible for a colonoscopy once. I couldn't do it. Kept throwing it up and they finally let me drink something else. See if they can do that for you? Sorry not much help.
Christine
The faith of a mustard seed will see me through    
vixen01
on 4/11/11 11:50 pm
It's ok thanks for at least trying. It is really nasty.

trulovewaits724
on 4/11/11 1:02 pm
I had to drink that stuff for the vsg, but I couldn't do it. So I drank a bottle of magnesium caltrate and it worked just fine (wink wink)
vixen01
on 4/11/11 11:51 pm
ooh, they had you drink that....yuk! It won't stay down for me either. The more I drank the sicker I became. I just took some dulcolax....the heck with that other stuff.

Thanks!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views