Day 4 of Recovery...

DJNICKL
on 4/22/11 1:48 pm
Today is an okay day....(good compared to yesterday). I finally went to the bathroom and passed some gas. Wow, does that feel good! I havent had as much tylenol with codeine today as I did yesterday.  I still am having trouble getting up and down from my chair. I definitaly cannot lay down and get up, but that will come with time. The protein shakes i think are starting to give me some more energy, which feels great. I have been taking benedryl as well becuase i think the codeine from the tylenol made my whole body itch! It seems to be one thing after another. I try to walk around as much as i can all day.
I just cant wait for my stomach to settle down a little. It is still very bloated.
Thank again everyone for your support and kind words. Til next time...
tanieanie
on 4/22/11 1:55 pm - WI
LOL   I also am four days out and having similar issues.  I think we may have even posted at the same time.  LOL      Please let me know if you find anything that works and Ill do the same.

Donna09
on 4/22/11 3:29 pm - CA
Day 4 seems to be the turning point for most people!  It only gets better from here!  Sounds like you are doing well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 120 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 354 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 402 views