Still no cravings?

Babynesh05
on 5/4/11 8:39 pm - Germany
 I am over 5 months out, and I still dont get cravings or hungry.. when I am hungry I get like an empty feeling in my stomach like something is supposed to be in there...was wondering if anyone else was like this still?! I hope it stays this way I could deal with it lol... 

Also I have noticed I must have lost fat in my knees (im a side sleeper) and when they rest on top of eachother they hurt! so I have stuff the blanket between my legs.. Nice to discover the bones that were hidden away all this time.. 

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ptatum
on 5/4/11 8:51 pm - Oceanside, CA
I'm only three weeks post op and I was wondering if the cravings would come back after time passes. Thank you for the insight. Also I feel cold now. When I had all the insulation I was always hot when others were cold. Now I can feel cold too.  I can tell when I get hot is when I'm moving and burning calories.

reddoglover
on 5/4/11 11:07 pm
I'm exactly 5 months post op and I, too, have ZERO cravings.  Thanks goodness, it was one of my fears.  In fact, I have recently gone thru some meag emotional trauma and guess what...I DIDN'T TURN TO FOOD!  WOO HOO.  That is so huge for me and I am loving the new ME!  Never going back!!!!

Carmelita
on 5/4/11 11:22 pm - Four Corners, NM
LovelyLadee77
on 5/5/11 12:22 am - Atlanta, GA
On May 5, 2011 at 3:39 AM Pacific Time, Babynesh05 wrote:
 I am over 5 months out, and I still dont get cravings or hungry.. when I am hungry I get like an empty feeling in my stomach like something is supposed to be in there...was wondering if anyone else was like this still?! I hope it stays this way I could deal with it lol... 

Also I have noticed I must have lost fat in my knees (im a side sleeper) and when they rest on top of eachother they hurt! so I have stuff the blanket between my legs.. Nice to discover the bones that were hidden away all this time.. 

I don't have any cravings and when I get all of my protein and water in I don't even feel hungry! I'm 5 months out Friday 5/6/11. Since today is Cinco de Mayo...I will be going off plan a little and having a couple.....a few....margaritas LOL.

ps. You look amazing! You are working the hell out of your sleeve!
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views