3 Months! Photos! (Booty Shot ahead... beware!)

mareacuda
on 5/9/11 6:56 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Today is my 3 month surgiversary! 

It is also the 3 YEAR anniversary of the DAY I met the love of my life. I met my fiance when I was here in Las Vegas on vacation... we fell in love and I moved here shortly after. 

I have lost 64 lbs (including my preop diet of less than a week) and I feel great. I eat extremely low carb (under 20gr/day), get my protein and drink LOTS of water. I also got a cute hair cut and went tanning. LOL. 

I am so thankful for my sleeve... I have never been mad at it or had any regret towards my decision. I think I have been incredibly fortunate with it, I haven't struggled with head hunger at all (that's surprising for sure)

My weight loss is definitely starting at the top and working it's way down... my face looks way thinner, my booty... not so much yet. LOL. 

I also wanted to thank everyone here. I don't know what I would do without all of you!!!!

And just because, here is the sexiest fiance EVER!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
felicity2u
on 5/9/11 7:04 am - LA
Congrats! You look amazing! Keep up the good work and keep a hold of that fiance', he's a cutie, someone will scoop him up, lol! Don't tell my husband I said that! Hehe! Keep rockin' that sleeve!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

faylavi
on 5/9/11 7:05 am - Laurel, MD
you forgot one word.... SHRINKING booty!  You rock girl!!!!

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

mareacuda
on 5/9/11 7:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Thanks Fay
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 7:09 am - CA
 You go girl...you look fantastic! What a cute couple!

Blessings,
Jenny
MrsHelm1012
on 5/9/11 7:15 am - Washingtonville, PA
You look great! Congrats!!

Ms Shell
on 5/9/11 7:28 am - Hawthorne, CA
You go girl and HOW the heck do you keep your carbs that low...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

mareacuda
on 5/9/11 7:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
 HAHA... it's a challenge :-) 

My protein shake has 5 carbs I believe... from there it's just the misc carbs in veggies. I don't really eat fruit (yet) so it's all protein (meat, cheese, low carb yogurt, tuna fish mixed with tzatziki)

I fully admit that I am slightly carb-phobic, even though my Dr. has said fruit is okay... I still keep it super low.

Crazy, I haven't had pasta, wheat, bread, alcohol, candy, etc in over 3 months.... lol
furiosmommy
on 5/9/11 7:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
You look awesome! The tan and the haircut look great too.

Yes... how do you keep your carbs low? I can't seem to get mine any lower than 30.

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

USAF Wife
on 5/9/11 8:07 am
Wooohooo great results, congrats on your love too. It's really great to have all that support and love behind us.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views