YAY!!!! Finally approved & date scheduled!!

mommy_03
on 5/12/11 8:18 am
I called my insurance (for the millionth time in 2 weeks) requesting the status of my pre-certification for surgery.......and I FINALLY GOT APPROVED!!!!   My surgeons office called this afternoon and set up a surgery date of June 6th!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!  Just had to share!  

MrsHelm1012
on 5/12/11 8:21 am - Washingtonville, PA
It will be here before you know it!! Congrats!

soulfull_ladee
on 5/12/11 9:06 am
Congratulations! 

I have a big smile just for you! My surgery is date is 5/27 I am actually hoping to go back to work 6/6 so while I am getting back to work you will be where I just came from!

Good luck!
kats-mom
on 5/12/11 9:44 am - TX
VSG on 02/15/11 with
Congrats! Getting insurance approval was very difficult for me. Everything else is downhill (LOL)!!
   Lorraine    kats-mom
        Highest Weight-285  /  1st Nutritionist Appt-275  /  Pre-op Diet-257  /  
                               Day of Surgery: 246  /  Day Home-257

mamabear5
on 5/12/11 12:33 pm
Congrats!!! thats great news.

mommy_03
on 5/12/11 12:43 pm
Thanks!!!  They said I didn't have to do any liquid pre-op diet (they said they don't require that anymore)...and that I have to stop eating/drinking the night before at 9pm!  So that makes me happy too!  They just want me on a low calorie diet for the next few weeks.  I'm still gonna celebrate and go out to dinner though.  My surgery is 4 days before my birthday....new life, new begining...perfect timing!!!  
Most Active