I did it!

Babynesh05
on 5/11/11 5:51 pm - Germany
I made my second Goal of 160 pounds! I am not going to lie the weight loss started creeping and I was getting more relaxed about things.. I have gone 2-3 weeks at a time without losing anything at all..for newbies all I say is "Don't give up" keep doing what you have been, sometimes you will go up a few pounds but you will go back down.. and the weight starts comming off again like it was before.. Only 20 more pounds to go! I know this is the hardest to get off.. I honestly think I might just go 10 more and call it a Victory 

Have not taken any new progress pics this week, so you can always check out my Album.. 

Backpacking through Europe.. Litteraly because I live here haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 6:09 pm
Awww!!  You are gorgeous!  Congrats!
punkin1952
on 5/11/11 8:43 pm - AL
You look fabulous!
momokc
on 5/11/11 10:41 pm
 You look great! Just remember it is what makes you feel the best, not the scale number. Some people get too thin and then don't really look as good at 140 or 125lbs.  I have several friends that have had WLS who stopped at 160 because they can maintain that weight and they look fabulous! 
No one thinks they weigh that weight either!  I had one friend that went down to 125lbs and looked really sallow however when she put on about 5lbs, she really looked more healthy and still wears the 5-8 size in clothes.  Bottom line, look at how healthy you look and not at the scale numbers. 
I will say, however try to maintain your loss with no more than a gain of 5lbs as that is where most people get in trouble is they think oh well 5lb, then oh well 10lbs, on and on and then they have gained all of their weight back.  Just another good thing about this surgery is we can only gain about 5-10% of our weight back, however that could be quite a few lbs depending on where you started out.  

You have done a great job!  Keep up the great work, 
Granny

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/11 10:53 pm
Congratulations on your success. That's amazing.
anyeaj
on 5/11/11 11:00 pm - NJ
Congratulations on your success, you look amazing!
Kim_M
on 5/11/11 11:01 pm - LaPorte, TX
On May 12, 2011 at 12:51 AM Pacific Time, Babynesh05 wrote:
I made my second Goal of 160 pounds! I am not going to lie the weight loss started creeping and I was getting more relaxed about things.. I have gone 2-3 weeks at a time without losing anything at all..for newbies all I say is "Don't give up" keep doing what you have been, sometimes you will go up a few pounds but you will go back down.. and the weight starts comming off again like it was before.. Only 20 more pounds to go! I know this is the hardest to get off.. I honestly think I might just go 10 more and call it a Victory 

Have not taken any new progress pics this week, so you can always check out my Album.. 

Backpacking through Europe.. Litteraly because I live here haha
Way to go you rock!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Could_It_Be
on 5/11/11 11:17 pm
 AWESOME!!

One of my reasons for getting the sleeve is so that I can trek all over Eurpoe! My husband is from Germany and when we go, I have SUCH A HARD TIME keeping up.

Congrats, you look great!
Crabadams72
on 5/11/11 11:34 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Keep up the good work-you look great!. I'm sure hubby wants you to have a lil meat on your bones
LovelyLadee77
on 5/11/11 11:54 pm - Atlanta, GA
You look great girl! You are inspiring me b/c you and your sleeve are kicking ass and taking names! Wow!!!
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views